• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

News From Shreveport

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I feel the same way. Usually when people resort to that kind of name calling(especially that severe) they are hiding some deeply held insecurities. He doesn't even know the people but yet he knows they are cast offs. I feel sorry for him because his life must be pretty sad.
He sounds like every arrogant snob I've ever met.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Am I correct that EM will not fight the fines levied by the LA Motor Vehicle Commission, and instead is only going to request a judge to reduce the fines? Is this cheaper, or faster, or more likely to succeed?
I remember the commission chairman saying the fine would probably never be collected.
Will they still get a manufacturer's license as "required" by the commission?
I would like it if the vehicle was simply never sold in LA (requiring purchasers going to neighboring states), people became angry, and the commission had some explaining to do the press and people.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Am I correct that EM will not fight the fines levied by the LA Motor Vehicle Commission, and instead is only going to request a judge to reduce the fines? Is this cheaper, or faster, or more likely to succeed?
I remember the commission chairman saying the fine would probably never be collected.
Will they still get a manufacturer's license as "required" by the commission?
I would like it if the vehicle was simply never sold in LA (requiring purchasers going to neighboring states), people became angry, and the commission had some explaining to do the press and people.
Perhaps more effective if EM moved their anticipated production out of Louisiana along with the anticipated 1500 jobs to a neighboring state or country.

Reaction score
I wished elio moved May 2013, when we first heard of the locals uprising against US. I wished it again in 2014, 2015 and last year. Back then we might of had the money to move. Now, there is no way. IMO, the place is a hell hold. Drugs, gangs, crocked elected leaders, Oh, and that Woman, what's her name? The whole pace is run down and ugly. All those people sitting around with their thumbs up their ... noses waiting for a savior. Only to rip the shirt off his back because he was late to his own party. I don't even think I want to go down there to pick up my elio and have to deal with those people. But, I probably will. Stephanie Lynch, That Woman !

Last edited:
Top Bottom