• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

News From Shreveport

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, this is from the story. Do you fit into one of these categories?

"Mr. Elio showed off his newest Elio Motors P5 prototype today at the LA Auto Show, surrounded by an applauding crowd of freaks, fools, and local amateurs. Here is the halfway not-a-car that they so desperately desire.
I cannot stress enough how packed the crowd was with those cast off by the rest of society, desperately hoping to cling to something, anything, to keep them going. Utilikilts, white people dreadlocks, and bluetooth headsets were the norm. Wide, bright eyes staring at camcorder screens, recording for five-view youtube pages hailing a new savior for their economy, their country, their life."

I sure don't. Calling people names is childish and ruins any credibility he has with me. Pray for Mr J, he's a troubled person.

BTW, I've known many silicon valley types that would fit one or two of the descriptions above and they did some amazing things. If I had their money I'd burn all mine...
Give it a rest Elio Aficionado.

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I sure don't. Calling people names is childish and ruins any credibility he has with me.

I feel the same way. Usually when people resort to that kind of name calling(especially that severe) they are hiding some deeply held insecurities. He doesn't even know the people but yet he knows they are cast offs. I feel sorry for him because his life must be pretty sad.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The following is from Jelopnic's review of Elio at the L A Auto Show:

"Mr. Elio showed off his newest Elio Motors P5 prototype today at the LA Auto Show, surrounded by an applauding crowd of freaks, fools, and local amateurs. Here is the halfway not-a-car that they so desperately desire.
I cannot stress enough how packed the crowd was with those cast off by the rest of society, desperately hoping to cling to something, anything, to keep them going. Utilikilts, white people dreadlocks, and bluetooth headsets were the norm. Wide, bright eyes staring at camcorder screens, recording for five-view youtube pages hailing a new savior for their economy, their country, their life."

https://jalopnik.com/the-elio-is-americas-next-great-demi-car-for-freaks-and-1743561632

It is OK to be negative to companies, but referring to people who like a vehicle in such derogatory and degrading terms shows a company void of any ethics. A company that does not care about human beings certainly would not care about abstract ideas such of "truth".

It's Jalopnik..................what did you expect ???? :p

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
elioteam.jpg

Top Bottom