• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Next All In Number Release Is Supposed To Be Monday May 12th.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It almost sounds like there is a target number and you think you know what it is.
Or am I grasping at straws,,, again
I don't know what it would be. IF Elio is aiming at 40,000 reservations before shutting off the reservation system, the current trend has been that 25% are going in at the $1,000 all-in level. Now, eventually ALL reservations will get a production number. It is just that the $1,000 all-in-one guys won't get bumped down the line when people go in at a higher level. Everyone will get an Elio, we'll just get ours a little sooner.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
On a side note, she was the second woman I've seen who couldn't get the Elio into gear... Is it a woman problem, or (very much more likely) a Geo Metro drive train adaption problem? Notice, I didn't go straight to a "Geo Sucks" flame war - I mean, the adaption to the Elio - the shift linkage, in particular may not function as well as it should.

Though, I suppose that was teasing the women a bit...

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't say that too loud, the guy from Fox, couldn't figure out how to start it when he already had his hand on the key. Not to mention, he was driving when he knocked off the exhaust system, which they didn't show on air. Watch the Fox and Friends video.

Rayl

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, I'm just all in at a hundred $---do I get a production number? and if I do--where would I find it? Probably go all in deeper next month...Rayl tia

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So, I'm just all in at a hundred $---do I get a production number? and if I do--where would I find it? Probably go all in deeper next month...Rayl tia
Only ones who get a number are the $1,000 all-ins... You can be bumped down the line by the next guy who puts down $250, $500, or $1,000. The $1,000 guys have the top spot and won't be moved.

Top Bottom