• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Next All In Number Release Is Supposed To Be Monday May 12th.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So, I'm just all in at a hundred $---do I get a production number? and if I do--where would I find it? Probably go all in deeper next month...Rayl tia
Hi Rayl, the only people who get a production number are the ones who go "all in" with $1,000. We just had a release of numbers on Monday so it will be at least 4-5 weeks and possibly much longer before they release them again. So far they released at 5 weeks, 5 1/2 weeks and I think this last time was almost 8 weeks. So who knows when the next release will be. :-) Z

Rayl

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, thanks Ty for that info. Think I'll add more bucks as info of progress comes in--I'd add more-- but now into eight months of remodeling unfinished new house--but new porch done yesterday and I own the whole thing--next up--take off the soffits and install blocking..Jezz-- how could a builder ignore that?? Happy that the fine wife loves her new kitchen. Worked my butt off for great cabinets, counters and a replumb--but--then there's no argument about an Elio.

Rayl

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Rayl, the only people who get a production number are the ones who go "all in" with $1,000. We just had a release of numbers on Monday so it will be at least 4-5 weeks and possibly much longer before they release them again. So far they released at 5 weeks, 5 1/2 weeks and I think this last time was almost 8 weeks. So who knows when the next release will be. :) Z
Zee, I use to live in Coquille--Fought forest fires out of North Bend, (also started slash burns, so the area could be replanted) I love Oregon.. Even used it as a backdrop for a novel I wrote.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay, thanks Ty for that info. Think I'll add more bucks as info of progress comes in--I'd add more-- but now into eight months of remodeling unfinished new house--but new porch done yesterday and I own the whole thing--next up--take off the soffits and install blocking..Jezz-- how could a builder ignore that?? Happy that the fine wife loves her new kitchen. Worked my butt off for great cabinets, counters and a replumb--but--then there's no argument about an Elio.
Sounds like a good plan. It took me a while to feel good enough to up it to $1,000. You'll get there.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Zee, I use to live in Coquille--Fought forest fires out of North Bend, (also started slash burns, so the area could be replanted) I love Oregon.. Even used it as a backdrop for a novel I wrote.
Rayl, strange as it may seem my real name is Z (no period, ee, i, ie, etc). LOL Now I want to know if your novel was published? What kind of novel is it? I am a voracious reader and have a very eclectic taste in genre. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't say that too loud, the guy from Fox, couldn't figure out how to start it when he already had his hand on the key. Not to mention, he was driving when he knocked off the exhaust system, which they didn't show on air. Watch the Fox and Friends video.
Might be a good reporter but he lives in New York where the only real drivers are firemen, police, and taxi drivers. LOL

Top Bottom