• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Nfl 2016 - 17 Fan Talk Page

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Agreed! A 3 and 1 start is still pretty darn good. Denver better be on their 'A' game with the Falcons.

The issue for me (I'm used to let downs) will be if the Falcons lose will it be the "Of course - They only played bad teams" variety or the "They lost but showed they should be taken seriously." variety?

If they win, "Denver falters at home." or "Falcons hand Denver a serving of whoop ass."
LOL... No, this post doesn't make sense. I'll stop before I accidentally make sense.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
The issue for me (I'm used to let downs) will be if the Falcons lose will it be the "Of course - They only played bad teams" variety or the "They lost but showed they should be taken seriously." variety?

If they win, "Denver falters at home." or "Falcons hand Denver a serving of whoop ass."
LOL... No, this post doesn't make sense. I'll stop before I accidentally make sense.
Actually it does make sense; the media hated Seattle for a long time (still do at times) mostly because we're way over there, where it's still dirt roads Indians and cowboys and people living in Teepee's and log cabins. They're not and East Coast / Midwest team.

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you, kind sir!

They played a good game and did well. I was rooting for the Broncos, but at the same time, I really want the falcons or any team not named the Carolina Cam Newtons to win that division.

The Broncos defense isn't as strong as last year (Run game). The Falcons used Julio as a decoy. Based on what you see on tv, the falcons only have a 1 WR. lol. The game would definitely been closer with a healthy Siemian, but no excuses. Falcons got them.

The viking are really scary though. I think they are the team to beat this year as long as glass knees stays healthy.

I'll take back my words about the falcons when they win the division. I want to take those words back too. Time to put on my non-existent Bucs jersey and root them on tonight.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Up next, the number 1 defense. This will be another tough game.
But didn't the Falcons start out last year like this?
I thought last year, weren't they like 6 and 1 and then it was like someone popped the balloon, and they couldn't win another game.
Seahawks were just the opposite, we couldn't win anything the beginning or the year and were 1 and 4 or 5 and then found the right gear and went on to a division title.
Seahawks might have a hard time with Atlanta because the Falcon's coach knows a few things about Seattle (he was our defensive coordinator).

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
But didn't the Falcons start out last year like this?
I thought last year, weren't they like 6 and 1 and then it was like someone popped the balloon, and they couldn't win another game.
Seahawks were just the opposite, we couldn't win anything the beginning or the year and were 1 and 4 or 5 and then found the right gear and went on to a division title.
Seahawks might have a hard time with Atlanta because the Falcon's coach knows a few things about Seattle (he was our defensive coordinator).
Yeah. Falcon started out 5-0. It was a little different though. It was the first year with the new coach and it felt like we had just one trick up the sleeve. But, now Matt Ryan can spread the ball out a lot more and we actually have a running attack. I'm hoping, of course, that they keep it up. Last year, the first quarter of the season saw the Falvons play no good teams. This year is different. The Seahawks will be a really big test and I hope we are at least really competitive.

Top Bottom