• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Nfl 2016 - 17 Fan Talk Page

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What happened is they are playing the Pats.....pretty simple.

YEA!!!! The Carolina Newtons lost again!!!!! Ty - Your Falcons better win or just get a tie. I don't care. Just keep burying the Panthers.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What happened is they are playing the Pats.....pretty simple.

YEA!!!! The Carolina Newtons lost again!!!!! Ty - Your Falcons better win or just get a tie. I don't care. Just keep burying the Panthers.
I was hoping for a little more detail ...

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was hoping for a little more detail ...

haha yea I didn't watch. The Bengals are one of those pretend teams every year too.

Damn it Falcons lost. Just saw the last play of the game and a clearly missed PI call. I really wish they could review those in the last 2 minutes of the 4th. But, if you don't put yourself in those positions, you don't have to worry about it. Oh well.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
That was a hard fought game! Both teams had times where they went flat, and came back.
Should Sherman have been called for PI, hhmmm maybe but it's all over now.
Final score SEAHAWKS - 26 Falcons - 23

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Seahawks are #1 in NFC West

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder just how loud it was in that end of the stadium in the last 3 minutes when Falcons had the ball; had to be just deafening.
That is the "louder" end of the field.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
My Chiefs were able to get a road division win against a good Raiders team today. BOO yeah!

AFC West just got really complicated.

Raiders and Broncos 4-2, Chiefs 3-2, Chargers 2-4. In division games, Chiefs are only team to have no losses (2-0). Broncos have suddenly lost the last 2 games. Broncos host the Texans on Monday Night Football next week. Osweiler will be pumped to beat the team that decided not to keep him around. Hoping for a good game.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
My Chiefs were able to get a road division win against a good Raiders team today. BOO yeah!

AFC West just got really complicated.

Raiders and Broncos 4-2, Chiefs 3-2, Chargers 2-4. In division games, Chiefs are only team to have no losses (2-0). Broncos have suddenly lost the last 2 games. Broncos host the Texans on Monday Night Football next week. Osweiler will be pumped to beat the team that decided not to keep him around. Hoping for a good game.
They didn't want to pay him what his agent was asking for, is why they cut him loose.
The other thing to consider is by-weeks and inter-division games. That's when it gets really complicated.

Top Bottom