• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Nfl 2016 - 17 Fan Talk Page

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That was a hard fought game! Both teams had times where they went flat, and came back.
Should Sherman have been called for PI, hhmmm maybe but it's all over now.
Final score SEAHAWKS - 26 Falcons - 23

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Seahawks are #1 in NFC West

Argh!!!! That WAS defensive pass interference to finish the game... should have been a first down there and then a short field goal to win the game. Oh well... can't complain about such a close game against the best defense in the NFL...

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Argh!!!! That WAS defensive pass interference to finish the game... should have been a first down there and then a short field goal to win the game. Oh well... can't complain about such a close game against the best defense in the NFL...
There was a lot of that that went on during the whole game by both teams; but for a change, the refs just let them play.
For once we didn't have to play the other team AND the Refs (which it seems we do quite often).

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There was a lot of that that went on during the whole game by both teams; but for a change, the refs just let them play.
For once we didn't have to play the other team AND the Refs (which it seems we do quite often).
Yeah, I know. It's still hard to watch a game end on an obvious missed defensive penalty.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I want to know this; after that change sides on downs, why didn't either side use the time out they had remaining, and instead Seattle just kneeled it out, and didn't kick another FG in time remaining?
Almost looks like both sides made some kind of deal at the end of the game.

But, we'll probably never know.

John-b-gone

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I want to know this; after that change sides on downs, why didn't either side use the time out they had remaining, and instead Seattle just kneeled it out, and didn't kick another FG in time remaining?
Almost looks like both sides made some kind of deal at the end of the game.

But, we'll probably never know.
Home team generally has the advantage for an overtime.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Ty, sorry to hear about your team's loss today.

But first to the Seahawks, and today to the San Diego Chargers? What happened to them?

And tonight Seahawks get the Cardinals; another bird fight.
Hopefully they <AZ> play like they have been since the start of the season; poorly.
And the Seahawks keep getting lucky :becky:; and that they don't have to play the Refs too. :mad:

Go Seahawks !!!

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Stupid ass Falcons. This was exactly what I was talking about. They look good for a bit, then start losing. .I'm going to be so mad if the Panthers come back and win that division. Falcons better get their crap together.

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What did I just watch?! Coss? did you watch this crap of a game? I am baffled. I sure hope someone else saw this game.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
What did I just watch?! Coss? did you watch this crap of a game? I am baffled. I sure hope someone else saw this game.
The "Birds" never got off the ground, the punters worn out their leg, and the ref.s got a cramp from throwing the flag..
I think the uniforms and Russell showed up, and the people that usually wear them didn't.
That was one of the worst games in the modern era of the Hawks that I've ever seen.
Defense was there (thanks goodness) and that was the only saving grace of that whole mess.
Our kicker never used to miss; now he can't hit anything; I didn't believe he missed that last kick, that was closer then the point after kick.
I was actually waiting (ok, hoping) for them to pull a trick play.
But from watching the other games that went on during the day that wasn't uncommon; all of the kickers were having bad days.
The Ref's; I think they even threw a flag against the crowd a coupe of times because they couldn't find enough wrong on the field.
But I did see both teams holding, tripping, punching, chop blocks, facemasks galore, and taunting unlimited.
What a mess. :tsk:

Top Bottom