• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Nfl 2016 - 17 Fan Talk Page

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Especially after the second position and they did 4 plays to go 80 yards and score a touchdown.
Even had QB hand off to a WR that then passes to a RB that took it to the 2yd line

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Go Seahawks!!

Seattle - 28 Buffalo - 17 at half time.

Some crazy plays tonight, very few flags, and even more confused refs when the called a penalty for 4 time outs by Buffalo, when they could find who called it seems that one ref was the only one that said he heard it.

But what else would you expect from Rex?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Go Seahawks!!

Seattle - 28 Buffalo - 17 at half time.

Some crazy plays tonight, very few flags, and even more confused refs when the called a penalty for 4 time outs by Buffalo, when they could find who called it seems that one ref was the only one that said he heard it.

But what else would you expect from Rex?
and don't forget, Sherman's roughing the kicker (no call)
and once again the 12th man helped.
They had put a seismograph nearby, and it spiked on 3rd downs!!!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
and don't forget, Sherman's roughing the kicker (no call)
and once again the 12th man helped.
They had put a seismograph nearby, and it spiked on 3rd downs!!!
Not quite, he did get an off sides / encroachment call for 5 yards.
How did you like the acting job by the kicker; one minute he's on the ground flopping around from the pain; next second he's up and acting like nothing happened.
That Ref team is being looked into though; too many missed calls, and too many incorrect calls.
But for once, the Seahawks did have to play the other team AND the refs like it seems we do all to often.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Here's my list of teams that might make the playoffs in Jan yoo wary:

No particular order:
  • New England - Once again they look to be the cream of the crop; even without Brady they were 3-1; they should win the AFC East and have a first-round bye;
  • Dallas - sure didn't see this coming, especially when Romo got hurt; these Cowboys are +83 in scoring after 8 games; they have won 7 in a row, but have a tough 5-game stretch starting Sunday: @ Pitt, Balt, Wash, @ Minn, @ NYG (who beat them week 1);
  • Baltimore - they are 2-0 in division; defense is allowing 19 pts/game; as long as they at least split the remaining division games, and beat teams like Jacksonville and Miami down the road, I give them the edge on winning the AFC North;
  • Some AFC South team - doesn't really matter who wins this division; Houston leads at 5-3 but they are -30 in scoring; if Indy or Tenn ends up winning the division... meh;
  • Detroit - I kinda like the Lions to come out on top in the NFC North; Minnesota seems to be lost, and Green Bay even more lost (I'm sorry to say); Lions have 3 division games remaining, all at home;
  • Seattle - they SHOULD (and I emphasize the "should") win the NFC West; if Russell Wilson gets hurt, AZ could sneak up and win it;
  • Atlanta - the loss to SD could come back to haunt the Falcons, but I see them winning the NFC South; just 2 division games remain, @ Carolina and vs. New Orleans, the last 2 games of the season; win those two and the Falcons are in the playoffs for sure;
  • Three AFC West teams - Yes, it's easy to say NOW, that KC Oakland and Denver will all make the playoffs; Oakland's offensive line looks amazing; KC didn't have their 4 main offensive players against Jacksonville and KC's defense stepped up and got turnovers; I think Denver will get things figured out on offense and start winning some games; one caveat: these 3 teams could beat up on each other in their remaining games (KC & Den twice, KC & Oak, Oak & Den) and SD could win some of their remaining division games too;
  • New Orleans as a dark horse - they score 30 a game, SURELY their defense can figure out in the 2nd half of the season, how to hold the opponent to... 29 a game;
  • The 6th NFC team could be any of about 5 to 6 teams... I'll close my eyes and throw a dart... and it hits... Philadelphia; they have a +57 right now; they've lost their first 3 division games, so will have to win those last 3 division games cuz their other opponents are Atl, @ Sea, GB, @ Cinc, @ Balt; that's a pretty tough schedule remaining, at least right now it looks tough!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Why are they doing more and more International locations to play?
NFL closed NFL EU (and never gave a good reason why) and now they are taking US teams and playing in London (3 games) and this year, Nov. 21st they're playing in Mexico; It's the Texans and Raiders in a Monday night game at Estadio Azteca in Mexico City.

Are they thinking about starting an international league?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why are they doing more and more International locations to play?
NFL closed NFL EU (and never gave a good reason why) and now they are taking US teams and playing in London (3 games) and this year, Nov. 21st they're playing in Mexico; It's the Texans and Raiders in a Monday night game at Estadio Azteca in Mexico City.

Are they thinking about starting an international league?
It's all political ( me laughing)

Top Bottom