• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Nfl 2016 - 17 Fan Talk Page

Adamant

Elio Addict
Reaction score
5357_new_england_patriots-wordmark-2013.gif

Love them!

Regardless of being robbed of their 1st round draft pick and Brady wrongfully having to sit out 4 games, I still think we'll do just fine.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, last year, my Falcons only managed to wreck the Panthers' perfect season (You're welcome, 1972 Dolphins). Hopefully, this year will see a better performance... better protection, a new receiver, and some pass rush should help. The OC, coach, and more were all new last year. They should be settled in a bit better this year. NFC South will be a lot tougher this year.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
5357_new_england_patriots-wordmark-2013.gif

Love them!

Regardless of being robbed of their 1st round draft pick and Brady wrongfully having to sit out 4 games, I still think we'll do just fine.
NO ONE deserves to sit those 4 games as much as Brady and losing that 1st round draft pick was appropriate. They cheated and at least they are still playing football. That's called GRACE.

The way the Patriots are playing the victim card is absolutely LAUGHABLE. It's like watching a two year old after getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Last edited:

Adamant

Elio Addict
Reaction score
NO ONE deserves to sit those 4 games as much as Brady and losing that 1st round draft pick was appropriate. They cheated and at least they are still playing football. That's called GRACE.

The way the Patriots are playing the victim card is absolutely LAUGHABLE. It's like watching a two year old after getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Please provide proof that they cheated.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Please provide proof that they cheated.
I don't have to. This isn't a court of law. It is a court of public opinion and common sense. The deflator is someone who lost weight? The opponents balls were all properly inflated under the same conditions?

Stop being an Ostrich and get real.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
It Pre Season time again!!!!
Tonight's game is between the Cheaters and the Saints er um the Patriots and the Saints on the NFL Channel.
What's unusual is that it's blacked out in the New England area AND the New Orleans area.
They didn't explain why.
First quarter it's Saints 0 Pats 8 (they did a 2 point after)
Brees was in for the first series only; he went and "sat" after that to give the new guys a chance.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I ditched cable TV (actually DirecTv) back in January for a Tablo and broadcast TV. The Tablo is great in that it works like the DVR that Directv gives you... same type of grid and show recording capabilities (5 at once). Anyway, to the point of this post. I'm in Nebraska and I'm an Atlanta Falcons fan. I'm from there so it makes sense. Anyway, they are going to show the Atlanta/Miami game on TV tomorrow night at 7! I'll be able to actually watch my team play! It might be the only time I get to see them on TV this year! Well, I'll probably get to watch them play against my wife's team in December...

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I ditched cable TV (actually DirecTv) back in January for a Tablo and broadcast TV. The Tablo is great in that it works like the DVR that Directv gives you... same type of grid and show recording capabilities (5 at once). Anyway, to the point of this post. I'm in Nebraska and I'm an Atlanta Falcons fan. I'm from there so it makes sense. Anyway, they are going to show the Atlanta/Miami game on TV tomorrow night at 7! I'll be able to actually watch my team play! It might be the only time I get to see them on TV this year! Well, I'll probably get to watch them play against my wife's team in December...
Don't you get the NFL channel? They replay all of the televised games as reruns during the week; last night I flipped on a couple of different games (that weren't televised here) because I wanted to see some of the new players.
There are times on Sunday that I expect to see a western division game, and they play a live game from the east coast. I know that Comcast has packages that I can pick any game I wanted on the weekend, but I already pay enough. My daughter comes over to watch the local news because she only has Prime and Netflix.

Top Bottom