• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Nfl 2016 - 17 Fan Talk Page

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ty, congrats on your Falcons winning today, the next one will be a lot tougher.
Thanks! I believe you are correct. Who will it be? I think both Green Bay or Dallas would be about equally tough. The question is will the next game be a home game or Will it be in Dallas?

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Now, lets tackle THIS weekend's 4 games.

AFC
1. Houston(4) at New England(1). I'll take the Patriots by 20.
2. Steelers(3) at Kansas City(2). Man, this should be a good game! It'll be a close one. I'll pick Kansas City here.

- These picks would put KC at NE for the AFC championship game

NFC
3. Green Bay(4) at Dallas(1). I'll pick Dallas in a last minute drive. Hey, my wife COULD read this forum some day...
4. Seattle(3) at Atlanta(2). Of course, I'm going to pick Atlanta. I'll say 31-36 Atlanta... but, it'll be 17-36 to start the 4th quarter.

- These picks would put Atlanta at Dallas for the NFC championship game... and me in the dog house if Atlanta wins it.

Come on, guys, weigh in. I've numbered the games so you don't have to keep repeating the names if you don't want.

Is it odd that each conference has their 1-4 seeds remaining?

With the first two games done, let's see... I called Patriots by 20. It was only by 18. Falcon held up their 36 points (nailed it). I should have had more faith in the Falcons defense though as Seattle only got to 20. Sure, there were some lucky penalties but hey!

I'm actually looking forward to today's games as well. It'll also mean I'm done with this hearth I'm building. PITA.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, the Seahawks did end up playing the Refs (again) that one flag was so bogus, Hester does a 75 yard return, it's negated for a holding call against the Seahawks, The Falcon player had our lineman flat on his back, and our player is holding? Com' on man; really?

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks! I believe you are correct. Who will it be? I think both Green Bay or Dallas would be about equally tough. The question is will the next game be a home game or Will it be in Dallas?

At halftime, it's looking like the Falcons better pack some long johns! Gets pretty cold up at Lambeau Field!

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I agree, GB just scored again; and they're doing a good job of holding Dallas in check; you can tell because Dallas is getting pissy and their coach has already gone through 4 shades of red.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm 1:38 to go in the game, score tied 38 - 38
GB kicks a 56 yard FG
GB pulls ahead 41 - 38 with 1:30 to go
Interesting, it's turned into a nail biter.

Top Bottom