• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Nfl 2016 - 17 Fan Talk Page

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
A new stadium? They've been talking about that for years, when is this new version going to happen?
The one they play in now was for the Olympics right?
And funny how a winning team can get things like new stadiums.

<Spelling error corrected>

W. WIllie

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought Atlanta had the new stadium "under construction" right next to the old one?
In San Diego now they are talking about building a "SOCCER" stadium at the old site that was originally built for the CHARGERS. (The old one will be torn down). Soccer is starting to become big time in the USA.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A new stadium? They've been talking about that for years, when is this new version going to happen?
The one they play in now was for the Olympics right?
And funny how a winning team can get things like new stadiums.

The stadium was started in 2011 when Atlanta wasn't exactly a winning team. The first game to be played in their new stadium this summer. It'll be from the Atlanta soccer team... whoever they are.

<Spelling error corrected>

Elf

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Super Bowl Sunday is tomorrow, and I've always said I only cheer for 2 teams; the Seahawks and whoever is playing the Patriots.
Go Falcons!!
As you go through the journey of life certain disappointments will occur .Odds are you'll be disappointed :D My greatest pleasure will be the absence of political chatter for a few hours .

Top Bottom