• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

North American International Auto Show Jan 2016.

Who will be there for Martin Luther Weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score

nickskeys

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Folks, when you actually SEE this car for the first time, as I did Saturday, January 16, you will be profoundly impressed!! The little red face greeted me with a shy grin. I was absolutely SOLD right then and there!!! Glenda, if you are reading this, THANK YOU for taking so much time to answer my 478 questions and explain everything to me!!! Enjoyed your enthusiasm, your honesty, your knowledge, and your unflinching LOVE for this project. I was sold before I saw the car, but after touching, feeling, and sitting in it, I am ecstatic! The P5 is pretty much the final deal folks. The rear seat I was told, needs some extra padding, but other than that, the dash, the front seat, the glass, the interior materials, the engine and transmission- even the gasoline filler cap will be on the production model. The P5 at the NAIAS was fitted with the stick shift, which was pretty darn nifty. I just loved everything about this car and can now picture it in my garage. I would personally like to thank Paul Elio and EVERYONE else who made this all possible. I still can't believe I have finally seen this car in person! Glenda, if you have time, send me a reply. You made my day that day, and I will always be grateful. Thank you again!!
Nick

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Folks, when you actually SEE this car for the first time, as I did Saturday, January 16, you will be profoundly impressed!! The little red face greeted me with a shy grin. I was absolutely SOLD right then and there!!! Glenda, if you are reading this, THANK YOU for taking so much time to answer my 478 questions and explain everything to me!!! Enjoyed your enthusiasm, your honesty, your knowledge, and your unflinching LOVE for this project. I was sold before I saw the car, but after touching, feeling, and sitting in it, I am ecstatic! The P5 is pretty much the final deal folks. The rear seat I was told, needs some extra padding, but other than that, the dash, the front seat, the glass, the interior materials, the engine and transmission- even the gasoline filler cap will be on the production model. The P5 at the NAIAS was fitted with the stick shift, which was pretty darn nifty. I just loved everything about this car and can now picture it in my garage. I would personally like to thank Paul Elio and EVERYONE else who made this all possible. I still can't believe I have finally seen this car in person! Glenda, if you have time, send me a reply. You made my day that day, and I will always be grateful. Thank you again!!
Nick
Oh sure, rub it in.

Top Bottom