• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Now Mama Wants One

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have the opposite problem. My wife isn't a fan and doesn't know why I want an Elio when the garage only holds 3 cars and 1 bike. I told her that the 2001 Prius belonging to my 17 year old can just stay outside. Neither she nor my daughter like that plan. Hey, I EARNED the right to park in the garage! Suck it up and scrape some windows there, little miss self-entitled! (I didn't say that to my daughter, of course... Nor my wife!)

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have the opposite problem. My wife isn't a fan and doesn't know why I want an Elio when the garage only holds 3 cars and 1 bike. I told her that the 2001 Prius belonging to my 17 year old can just stay outside. Neither she nor my daughter like that plan. Hey, I EARNED the right to park in the garage! Suck it up and scrape some windows there, little miss self-entitled! (I didn't say that to my daughter, of course... Nor my wife!)

Same problem here. The 18 year old daughter is parking the Mustang in the garage. Wife has decided to park the Camry outside. Therefore, I will park the Baja outside and put the Elio inside. However, adding two more doors and 500sf to the garage may be an option.

Top Bottom