• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ny Auto Show 2016

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
..........and is the specific December 16 target date more realistic than the Q4 2016 target for the 100 pre-production vehicles? I ass.u.me that Paul Elio's comment was one of his 'forward thinking' statements that EM makes reference to in their Momentum in the requisite funding and plans can change footnote.

I would much rather hear, "The 100 Fleet Beta Elio's will be delivered when they are ready, shortly after the E Builds/testing is complete. Target dates are meaningless and history shows they lead to disappointment.

Not December 16.
December of 16.
Major, major difference.
One identifies a day.
The other identifies a month.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The most interesting comment was the statement (12:03 -12:12) was that the first of the E series is scheduled for June or 90 days away. This is the sign of progress I was looking for. It's not as glamorous as options, but it is critical in getting to the next step. The urgency bumps way up after payments on the Factory come due. June or July I believe.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Bragging rights, "Production started in 2016" will be etched into the lobby wall at Elio HQ. I've always said he'd get at least 1 out the door this year to prove a point and make a 2016 deadline one way or another.
I hope for bragging rights over moaning rights if pushed beyond the promised December of 2016 or rather promising target delivery of the 100 Fleet Elio's.

Top Bottom