• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Oddball Elio Ideas

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I actually thought that pizza delivery is a great fit, the people that have to do this job are putting in a lot of miles and gas just to deliver a couple of boxes for most deliveries. I just like the Taxi coloring idea to try first.

I think the next best commercial application for the Elio is the Zip Cars. I'm sure most of those cars are single occupant only. The fleet has plenty of compacts now. Imagine the Elio's popularity if Zip Car could offer the Elio for half or 2/3 the price per mile or hour that they charge now for their compact cars.

I used to do a lot of international travel and in most countries I visited pizza was delivered on fleets of mopeds. If you can do it on a moped then the Elio should be even better.

I heard a radio ad for Zip cars just the other day and also thought this would be a great idea for them. Inexpensive little car that sips fuel is great since fuel is included in the zip car fee.

I believe Elio could also be a good fit for a cheap rental car in general. While traveling for business I was frequently the only person in the rental car and only had to carry a bag or two from the airport to the hotel.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
I need to figure out how to use Gimp better because there's some odd errors in the template, but this gets fairly close to what I would like.

Attachments

• two tone rocket silver and black.jpg
    two tone rocket silver and black.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 651

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I used to do a lot of international travel and in most countries I visited pizza was delivered on fleets of mopeds. If you can do it on a moped then the Elio should be even better.

I think the Lit Kubo was going to try for this market, but their kickstarted funding did not get the $ they targeted.

http://litmotors.com/kubo/

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
just one of a few ideas i'm working on.. I am torn between the silver and creamsicle colors..I"d rather creamsicle be more like a burnt orange.. but that's just me.
OK, you are having way too much fun here and I want to share. Does this program work on an iPad or on an iMac computer? My comments: Jobeleca I love your stripe design, simple but awsome. JNR: The Lit Kubo makes Elio look normal. It is weird but thanks for the picture of SF. I haven't been back in years. DScott: Creamsicle tastes better than burnt orange. Trust me. I'm a woman and I know. LOL And if you buy that I have a desert island . . . . . . Well it is true I am a woman but it would have to be a dessert island before I would offer it. LOL :-) Z

DScott

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, you are having way too much fun here and I want to share. Does this program work on an iPad or on an iMac computer? My comments: Jobeleca I love your stripe design, simple but awsome. JNR: The Lit Kubo makes Elio look normal. It is weird but thanks for the picture of SF. I haven't been back in years. DScott: Creamsicle tastes better than burnt orange. Trust me. I'm a woman and I know. LOL And if you buy that I have a desert island . . . . . . Well it is true I am a woman but it would have to be a dessert island before I would offer it. LOL :) Z

I'm working with an old version of photoshop on PC.

Top Bottom