• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Oddball Elio Ideas

russell ramsdell

Elio Addict
Reaction score
hello im new and have come up with names for the autocycle here they are -the elio toucan - -its a two can ride--the elio autorod-the elio trident-the elio polywog-kinda looks like one-or polyrod-composite body with a old school rod look-- the elio triclops-the miseroddi--the elio salute-- i hate when i drink -i forget stuff -will be be back with more names -much love for the elio

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
hello im new and have come up with names for the autocycle here they are -the elio toucan - -its a two can ride--the elio autorod-the elio trident-the elio polywog-kinda looks like one-or polyrod-composite body with a old school rod look-- the elio triclops-the miseroddi--the elio salute-- i hate when i drink -i forget stuff -will be be back with more names -much love for the elio
Welcome russell, from southern Oregon. I hope you enjoy the group here. There is a lot of discussion, a lot of speculation, some really great pictures taken of the Elio on tour. We also have a terrific support staff. Enjoy this adventurous journey to driving home your Elio. :-) Z

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
license and registration sir,

elio ma state trooper.jpg

russell ramsdell

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome russell, from southern Oregon. I hope you enjoy the group here. There is a lot of discussion, a lot of speculation, some really great pictures taken of the Elio on tour. We also have a terrific support staff. Enjoy this adventurous journey to driving home your Elio. :) Z
thanks zelio i enjoy reading all the posts -kinda getting away from facebook more and more -this helps -finding it awkard to navigate the site but sure i'll get the hang of it

Top Bottom