• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Oddball Elio Ideas

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Due to no requests whatsoever, I present Knight Rider Elio, complete with vintage 80's Hasselhoff.View attachment 395
Biggest LOL moment I've had in recent memory. On yesterday's commute saw someone going North on I-91 near MA/CT border and they had a Knight Rider car with working front red lights.

KITT-1982-Pontiac-Trans-Am.jpg

(I did not see who was driving it, could have been the Hoffman)

russell ramsdell

Elio Addict
Reaction score
i just got back from seeing, touching and sitting in the autocycle -loved it!!went down in the rv with the wife ,about 5 hour drive yesterday -had to pay 15 dollars each to get in ,took a bunch of pics and video -not sure how the video came out yet -but the elio is as solid as a regular car -the elio vendor site was, from what i saw was surrounded by people the whole time -very popular- with people like me, taking turns getting in and trying it on -fit very good i might add-i so glad we went it was worth the trip-they are are there for sat and sun -go see it if you can -i wasn't disappointed and now want my autocycle and also another beer !! yippeee!!

Top Bottom