• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Official Elio Motors Events - 2014

Carroll Whittle

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Well....ELIO fans...I made my $1000 deposit last July #1432....got a tee shirt and bumper sticker on my truck...saw the P3 in Shreveport this last November...met Paul Elio(great guy) and checked out my ride in person....really love it..will see it again in Dallas Earth day April 26 and again at the Texas State Fair in September 2014 ,,,,and then I will have may red one in about another sex months...excited as a kid waitin on Christmas.......LOVE THE ELIO.........forever.....

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well....ELIO fans...I made my $1000 deposit last July #1432....got a tee shirt and bumper sticker on my truck...saw the P3 in Shreveport this last November...met Paul Elio(great guy) and checked out my ride in person....really love it..will see it again in Dallas Earth day April 26 and again at the Texas State Fair in September 2014 ,,,,and then I will have may red one in about another sex months...excited as a kid waitin on Christmas.......LOVE THE ELIO.........forever.....
Another vote for HOT RED. Looking forward getting mine as well and will be glad when you get yours because my will be ready shortly after yours.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just watched the Long Beach Indy Car race and last night I watched NASCAR. Why isn't Elio displaying one of their vehicles at these races. We else could they get that kind of exposure to auto fans?

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Californians always want to be trend setting environmentalists. The Elio certainly is fuel efficient and reduces the carbon footprint. What better place to show it than at the Long Beach Indy Car race

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I am sure as we get closer to, and after, production begins we will be seeing the Elio in even more high profile events. Barrett-Jackson this week should actually be a big event for them and I fully expect to see a nice spike in reservations after this weekend.
We do have to keep in mind that Elio is a startup and has to work within a limited budget so they have to find events that are relatively inexpensive yet still bring in a good number of potential buyers.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Major races are broadcast nationally and some world wide. Perhaps they can show it at the Indy 500 next month or the Formula 1 race from Texas this fall because both get world wide coverage

Top Bottom