• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Official Elio Motors Events - 2014

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well....ELIO fans...I made my $1000 deposit last July #1432....got a tee shirt and bumper sticker on my truck...saw the P3 in Shreveport this last November...met Paul Elio(great guy) and checked out my ride in person....really love it..will see it again in Dallas Earth day April 26 and again at the Texas State Fair in September 2014 ,,,,and then I will have may red one in about another sex months...excited as a kid waitin on Christmas.......LOVE THE ELIO.........forever.....
Carroll, watch for the rest of us forum members at fair park. I'll be in my PGR shirt so watch out and give me a holler.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
:D
Large quantities of alcohol wouldn't help either.
It might help with the on-site orders -- "A fool and his money are soon parted" (That was supposed to be a play on the fact that when drinking, people are a little less inhibited and not a slam on NASCAR fans - I DID grow up just 7 miles from Atlanta Motor Speedway)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm all in on purchasing the Elio. I'm hoping that the Elio can come to the Seattle area soon.
Fairlane58, welcome to the legion of Elio fans and to the forum. Here you will find the latest information and rumors, facts, opinions and honest questions. It is as entertaining as it is informative and there are always people who will answer any question you have. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience

Top Bottom