• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Official Elio Motors Events - 2014

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you
Hi from Oregon, Fairlane58. I want to add one tiny point to Jim H's comment:

"there are always people who will answer any question you have." Even if they don't know what they are talking about. This forum will definitely keep you on your toes. Next year in our Elios. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Elio World-Press-Blog say a car will be in Phoenix on May3-4th. Is that true?
Yes. The ones originally scheduled for Birmingham and New Orleans have been changed again with a promise of a longer stay than originally scheduled. I suspect there must be something special happening in Phoenix that Paul Elio wants to have his Elios there for. The blog does not specify where they will be in Phoenix. I'm sure there will be more information available later. :-) Z

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
March and April 2014
upload_2014-5-3_13-14-29.png

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Those 2 maps are based on the initial post for the thread, not including alterations to the route. Looking at the route and all the backtracking done this is the very most inefficient tour schedule I can imagine!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Those 2 maps are based on the initial post for the thread, not including alterations to the route. Looking at the route and all the backtracking done this is the very most inefficient tour schedule I can imagine!
Some where I saw a map of last years tours. Anyone remember where it might be because I sure don't. I'm pretty sure it was on the website. I'd like to see it next to these two maps. I think that would be interesting but then I am a map nut.

Top Bottom