• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ohio Elio Meet & Greet Sit Down Dinner Meeting

What day of the week do we want to meet?

• Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wedneday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Ok, I just confirmed our date with Cracker Barrel for 10 to 13 people for THIS SATURDAY, May 31st at 7:00 PM. All are welcome to join us. You don't have to have a reservation on an Elio to attend, interest only is cool. It's going to be great to meeting and greet other elio enthusiasts in our area. Taking time with others and having a great meal.
Next gathering will be at a Columbus Area Mall, June 20 - 22. More details will come as time gets closer.
PS If you want my cell phone number email me at LillyMayPatterson@yahoo.com. Might be a smart thing to have.

golfsteve

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
NEXT SATURDAY OHIO FOLKS !!!! MAY 31TH, 7:00 PM ... At the Twinsburg Cracker Barrel. Who all is still planning to be there?
Sorry ! I have my daughter graduating from high school. This is very special as she is special needs and really worked hard to do this. I hope to see you at a mall in Columbus the 20-22.

Reaction score
Sorry ! I have my daughter graduating from high school. This is very special as she is special needs and really worked hard to do this. I hope to see you at a mall in Columbus the 20-22.

I understand Steve. This is a special weekend for you and your family. Congrates to you all. I look forward to see you in Columbus.

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Your priorities are in correct order. We will see you in Columbus.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Our first get together is approaching quickly. I will be easy to recognize. I'm the short, fat, gray haired dude with the Elio hat on.
I know Quick NE Ohio asked us not to post to this but I figure it is close enough to the event maybe she won't mind. So - Enjoy your get together. Will we get to see pictures? :-) Z

Reaction score
Elio Ohio First Meeting 005.jpg
Elio Ohio First Meeting 005.jpg Elio Ohio First Meeting 004.jpg Elio Ohio First Meeting 001.jpg Elio Ohio First Meeting 007.jpg Elio Ohio First Meeting 008.jpg

Top Bottom