• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ohio Elio Meet & Greet Sit Down Dinner Meeting

What day of the week do we want to meet?

• Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wedneday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got seven RSVPs. Trike Guy, Kevin, Me, Elio Bob, Phil G., Buckeye Jack and Double D. Craig still gota check work schedule. Joseph B and John G can't make it.

We haven't heard from Matthew, Bill 32, Golf Steve, Laurence G., Dan Z., OSU, R&C, John K., and Mack.

I'm trying to contact Duane D, MichaeL J, Robert F, Bob P, Cork, Jeff P, Will L, Jake , Jim C, David W, Dallas, Alan T, Alex P, Ken S, Ron K, Dave D,and Ekh.

I used three different names on these elio forums. So if you do too and I have you down twice or three times please contact me so I can clean up my records.

Thanks, Lilly
Think I only replied once. Stated I must see my work schedule before I can commit.:)

Reaction score
After this get together the group from the Cincinnati area can set up one closer to their location. I will make it down.

Yes, Craig, I got you for work schedule. And Buckeye, I will go to Cincinnati one too if I can drive down on time. We still have the Columbus Showing to go too and the one in Michigan. Now, those are going to be PARTIES!!!!

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wha Hoo Craig ! Elio is scheduled to be in Columbus Area Mall June 20 - 22 !!!!! I am hoping as time nears and we get more information, one of the fellows who live in the area of the showing will arrange a nice place for all of the Ohio Folks to have our dinner together.
Can't wait. Hope I don't have to work.:(

Reaction score
Elio Ohio Group May 9th 002.jpg

Reaction score
fantastic ! GREAT and Thanks for posting. Coming; Kevin O., Elio Bob, You and your wife, Me, Phil G., Buckeye Jake, Double D. and maybe Craig P. I got 6 people that said they can't make it.

I haven't heard from
OSU in Macedonia,
Bob P. in Avon Lake,
Cork G. in Medina,
Jeff P. in Lodi,
Matthrew in Fremont,
Jim C. in Woodville,
David W. in Centersburg,
Dallas R in Carey,
and the 7 people in Columbus area are all probably waiting for the gathering in Columbus cause I haven't heard from any of them,
Ken S., Ron K., Mack B., and John K from the Cincinnati area hasn't reported in.

Top Bottom