• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ohio Elio Meet & Greet Sit Down Dinner Meeting

What day of the week do we want to meet?

• Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wedneday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

PhilGoings

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Phil can you and your buddies make it?
Duane, Michael, DanZ, Kevin, OSU, Robert, R&C, Bob, Cork, Jeff can you all make it that Saturday? Matthew, Jim, John, David how about you fellows? You up to travel back east?
You people in the Columbus Area, Bill, Alan, Steve and Laurence, what do you want to do?
And the Cincinnati folks, Joseph, DD, Ken, John, Ron, Altoid what's your plans?
And down in the south east Mack and Craig what do you want to do? Sorry if I left your name out, it's late, I'm tired, it's been a long ass day. Old Ladies and 4 year olds is hard.
Elio Bob and myself are for sure.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Craig: If you don't want to drive all the way North , I'm between Dayton and Cinn. I can Drive to the east some to cut Drive time. what city are you close to? Double D.
Hay, my dad went to Miami, class of 53.
Thanks, the drive is no problem. Just getting off. 10 min south of Zanesville.
Drove (Thur)TX to MI 22 hrs one way, one weekend to my best friends wedding and then 22 hrs back again and was on duty Mon morning.

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hay, my dad went to Miami, class of 53.
Thanks, the drive is no problem. Just getting off. 10 min south of Zanesville.
Drove (Thur)TX to MI 22 hrs one way, one weekend to my best friends wedding and then 22 hrs back again and was on duty Mon morning.

You must be a youngster to do all that driving....used to be able to but body doesn't co operate anymore. I'm hoping the Elio seat is comfortable or I can modify it enough to use it for Vacations as well as around town like I used to do with my Goldwing. I will be 57 this year . If you are over by Zanesville you are actually pretty close to the N E group anyway. See you on here Later.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You must be a youngster to do all that driving....used to be able to but body doesn't co operate anymore. I'm hoping the Elio seat is comfortable or I can modify it enough to use it for Vacations as well as around town like I used to do with my Goldwing. I will be 57 this year . If you are over by Zanesville you are actually pretty close to the N E group anyway. See you on here Later.
It's only about 2-3 hrs away. The other trip was back in the day. Stationed at FT Hood TX in 1985. I will be 58 in Aug.

Terry

Reaction score
I went to St. Louis to see the Elio and again in the Cleveland area this past fall. I met a couple from Gibsonburg, Ohio who also has a reservation. If anyone from the northwest (Toledo) area would be interested in having a lunch, let me know. I'm 1 hour west of Toledo in the n.w. corner of Ohio. Oh, and Thank you "Quick" for friending me on facebook. I didn't know about this group. Terry

Reaction score
I got seven RSVPs. Trike Guy, Kevin, Me, Elio Bob, Phil G., Buckeye Jack and Double D. Craig still got to check work schedule. Joseph B, R&C S, Will L and John G can't make it.

We haven't heard from Matthew, Bill 32, Golf Steve, Laurence G., Dan Z., OSU, John K., and Mack.

I'm trying to contact Duane D, MichaeL J, Robert F, Bob P, Cork, Jeff P, Jake , Jim C, David W, Dallas, Alan T, Alex P, Ken S, Ron K, Dave D,and Ekh.

I used three different names on these elio forums. So if you do too and I have you down twice or three times please contact me so I can clean up my records.

Thanks, Lilly

Last edited:
Top Bottom