• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Old Guys Rule

Rolf

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Over 95% of the members of this website are male. That's not surprising. But, over 66% of those males are 50 years old or older.

Why's that?
Is that the demographics Elio Motors was looking for?

Not everyone retired has a BIG nest egg or nest egg at all. To travel nowadays in a big country is expensive, even to go to work, if you still work. Elio Motors has the answer for the young and older generation.

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Us old cats are just wiser since we have been around the block a few times and recognize a bargain( if you millinieals don't screw it up) .Elio will be in the business to sell ELIO''s to whomever! This is affordable transportation that will put some folks on wheels that otherwise could not make it! AND could provide grandpa a bit of fun before the lights go out!! RB

stevecaz

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I'm also an old dude at 56. Being around the block a few times helps in recognizing a good bargain. I'm looking for a fun vehicle to commute in that will not drain my wallet in gas or vehicle cost. Especially when I finally retire, I don't need a huge vehicle that sucks down gas!

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio is the nearest thing to filling the economical transportation needs of folks, that I have seen. Lets hope and pray this effort comes to reality hopefully ahead of schedule!! RB

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well it appears that I fit right in with you guys at 56......but there is hope for all of Us,, saw something today that 80 is the New 50... My body hurts Like hell but I'll go with that. My om is 96 Still lives at home part time and Part time with Us. She can't stand doing nothing either. She Helps fold Laundry and dusts the house to help out. She likes being around people but likes being at home by herself to. Still has her wits about her too. Had a relative that did research on the Family. turns out I possibly have a relative that fought in the revolutionary War and then Lived to 113....... His Obit said he he worked the field like a man half his age till the day he died. Since I can't stand paying $4.00 a gallon for diesel My Camper has not moved in 3 years. Had to give up my Goldwing in 1996. hope this is the in between that lets me not only get around home cheap but lets me do a little traveling again even if the wife won't go along.
Glad to see I'm in Such good Company! DoubleD in Ohio.

Last edited:
Top Bottom