• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Omg! I812

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
No I think it's time to slow down on the number of posts like he's wasting space with here.

MikeGay, I really hope you don't ignore this one; that would be inadvisable.

Replying to your own posts does get old in a hurry.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Plus there is a seldom happening feature of the Forum software; if you post too many times in a certain length of time, the system will lock out the account, mark it as SPAM and delete all the posts.
Personally, I don't want to see that happen to anyone.

aahz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey, I kinda like this guy. The rants are hilarious! Gotta love the 60's/70's Carlin style! Though I agree, Mike ssslow down a bit! Give someone a chance to post a reply. I think you could make a great comedy c/d love the 60's Stoner style. Carlin, Cheech and Chong. 70's Belushi, Chase, Murry SNL. Man you bring back some mighty fun memories!
But, take a step back from the mic once in a while brother. Ya gotta remember to let the audience laugh Before you go to the next bit!!!

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think he is just trolling to get a response on his water/HHO jibber jabber so he can dazzle us with his belief that the EROEI is positive. :)

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think he is just trolling to get a response on his water/HHO jibber jabber so he can dazzle us with his belief that the EROEI is positive. :)
trollhunter.jpg

aahz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think what we got here is an "old time" Hippie! Don't believe he's a troll, could be but no I don't think so! Used to hang in those circles in the 60's/70's. Actually got to meet George Carlin many years ago, that's why I referenced him. His rant reminds me of George in the 70's. Colorful and full of fun.. I say we give him a chance but "Mellow Yellow" Mike!
No attacks! No politics! No religion! All bombs here! Sit back, comment, Wait for a response and enjoy!!

Top Bottom