• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Omg! I812

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Of course, you are kidding about asking about production. Not many people put money down on a product they know nothing about. That's why this forum is so great. We know everything. Well, we know most of everything. Between my brother and I, we know everything. Go ahead, ask. Of course, it'll probably be one of those things my brother knows...

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Of course, you are kidding about asking about production. Not many people put money down on a product they know nothing about. That's why this forum is so great. We know everything. Well, we know most of everything. Between my brother and I, we know everything. Go ahead, ask. Of course, it'll probably be one of those things my brother knows...
PRETEND TO KNOW EVERYTHING BY TRYING TO HAVE THE LAST WORD ON ANY SUBJECT. Will stick their nose in regardless how ignorant they are about the subject.... Oh hey, just kidding.

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score

My driver drove through a red light. I asked him, Why? He said it was OK because his brother did it all the time. Later he stopped at a green light. I again asked him, why? He replied, "My brother might be coming." I know your brother.:D

Top Bottom