• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Omg! I812

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
That cut me, man. That cut me real bad.
Play nice in front of the new guy; we don't want to scare him (too much) on his first day at class. :thumb:

:welcome: MikeGay from the Pacific NW and the Elio Owners Forum.

There are certain reoccurring subjects that will be land mines for the new comer:

Production start
the color Yellow
Which side the fuel cap will be on
Turbo charging
Can it pull a boat.

and so fourth.

Here's your helmet. Good luck, we're all counting on you. :becky:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OMG! I reserved two by mistake! I guess I'll buy two! I hope they start production soon. It's been a week now, how much longer?
Mike, congratulations on your double reservation. You are a big time supporter even if it was accidental. Enjoy the forum and its friendly pro-Elio members. Now all you have to do is sit back and wait, and wait, and wait. Hopefully, the Elio will finally come into production in 2017

MikeGay

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome! My guess is, for you, 18 / 24 months.
Now, are you going to get one automatic and one manual, then decide which one to keep?
or. Drive one and customize one!

I can't decide. I think I'll have to order two more!

Here what happened to me this week: My wife told me in passing that she told a friend that she was getting an Elio in Sour Apple Green. First of all, she didn't even know what an Elio was until a week after I order two and then starting talking to her about this new car company making a new type of thing called an auto cycle.... Secondly, She has seen me pulling up Sour Apples over and over and over...

Another OMG: I was thinking it was mine, that's my color, but I didn't respond, just smiled and played coy. She decided to take my color. WTF???

So, here is the logical thing to do: If I get two that are identical, and I beat up the one I drive the most, then I can just start driving hers by taking off a head of her sticking her with the messed up one, so IDENTICAL Dude!

MikeGay

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course, you are kidding about asking about production. Not many people put money down on a product they know nothing about. That's why this forum is so great. We know everything. Well, we know most of everything. Between my brother and I, we know everything. Go ahead, ask. Of course, it'll probably be one of those things my brother knows...

OK Brother!

MikeGay

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Howdy and welcome from Arizona Mike. Take a chill pill, relax, concentrate on serenity. We're all here with you. All things will happen in their own time.. Mellow!!

I meditate when I am peaceful, I rant when upset, pace when waiting, but I like to think I know how to be Holly.

Holly Shit, WTF, Are You Kidding? I'm still waiting! Common already, how many more do I have to go all in on until I get in one? I can't meditate at a time like this! I need a joint! Somebody light this up, common already, don't make me inhale!

Just kidding, I spent all my weed money on Elio deposits. Let's hit the dispensary. Can I catch a ride with you? Have you got ten bucks? Hey, I'll buy the gas on my Elio card that way I can start paying it off sooner! Man, waiting is getting expensive!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I meditate when I am peaceful, I rant when upset, pace when waiting, but I like to think I know how to be Holly.

Holly Shit, WTF, Are You Kidding? I'm still waiting! Common already, how many more do I have to go all in on until I get in one? I can't meditate at a time like this! I need a joint! Somebody light this up, common already, don't make me inhale!

Just kidding, I spent all my weed money on Elio deposits. Let's hit the dispensary. Can I catch a ride with you? Have you got ten bucks? Hey, I'll buy the gas on my Elio card that way I can start paying it off sooner! Man, waiting is getting expensive!
Dispensary?? There's a place called The Cannabis Country Store about 1/2 mile away on Main street.

Oh wait, you're on the other side of the country; sorry, my bad.

Top Bottom