• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Omg! I812

MikeGay

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
You've come to the right place.
We're really big on group therapy here.

I think we should all go hang out in the parking lot and burn rubber! Put some bleach under my back tire. I'm getting a bolt on turbo kit on both of mine; but get this, to save money on gas I'm also gonna' install an HHO dry cell hydrogen fuel generator!

I'm smoke on the water dude! Maybe we should buy an 8th, get some fishing poles and talk about this?

MikeGay

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, vee haV seen dis before; hav sit on couch yah?
Now, how long hav you been having dis problem ya?

Opp look like our time is up for today, pay girl out front till insurance clears, and wee see you next week, Yah?

Get this, speaking of credit cards. My dispensary stopped taking credit cards when they got stuck with tons of charge backs from medical insurance flex pay credit card payments from people like me. To off set the expenses we could take money out of our checks each week to pay Co-payments and medical related expense tax free. It works for me, I just kept handing them my flex pay visa card and my weed was tax free for about a year. Trouble is, they got hit with charge backs and I never got a credit back on my account, so were did the money go? '...Follow the money! Always follow the money!' (Deep Throat, Water Gate).

Top Bottom