• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Omg! I812

MikeGay

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Play nice in front of the new guy; we don't want to scare him (too much) on his first day at class. :thumb:

:welcome: MikeGay from the Pacific NW and the Elio Owners Forum.

There are certain reoccurring subjects that will be land mines for the new comer:

Production start
the color Yellow
Which side the fuel cap will be on
Turbo charging
Can it pull a boat.

and so fourth.

Here's your helmet. Good luck, we're all counting on you. :becky:

MikeGay

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you go "1K$ In, NO refund" on both?
No way, I'm not totally foolish. I'm good with 100 on both, lowers risk when doubling down. Not worried about loosing extra 500 later if EM survives. I'll boost the number and cheer for all you who did one early, but I'm investing my own money in AR virtual store I plan to open Jan 2nd, I mean June 20th, I mean next year for sure, I mean two years from now...

MikeGay

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to group together to request EM (Paul in particular) break his own rule on no packages and request a Performance Turbo/HHO package. From what I figure, I mean guessing, I mean what my brother told me, is that the package option needs to occur in a bundle. It's just logical. EM can pull this off better than any of us in after market hell on this one if we try to go this way, and I will, so I better have two, if you know what I mean. So, here goes, I'm on stage and I'm coaching this way! 1. High Out Put Alternator 2. Performance Chip designed to incorporate Turbo and HHO. 3. HHO smart car fuel flow control as system warms up/ramps up/ramps down 4. Bolt on Turbo only offered in bundle in this case for practical reasons, for energy credit reasons, as EM needs it to work this way 5. Offer HHO to boost 84 mpg to over 100 mpg (I think, I hope, might be more, but 84 mpg might be high, not sure) as a stand alone option with chip set designed for HHO only option as these are different than requirements for HHO and Turbo together. 6. Second External Water fill location port so we don't have to open hood to fill water reservoir every time will fill up with gas. 7. Special Performance Logo for fenders and rear of vehicle to let everyone know we are Smoken' w/Water!​

MikeGay

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to group together to request EM (Paul in particular) break his own rule on no packages and request a Performance Turbo/HHO package. From what I figure, I mean guessing, I mean what my brother told me, is that the package option needs to occur in a bundle. It's just logical. EM can pull this off better than any of us in after market hell on this one if we try to go this way, and I will, so I better have two, if you know what I mean. So, here goes, I'm on stage and I'm coaching this way! 1. High Out Put Alternator 2. Performance Chip designed to incorporate Turbo and HHO. 3. HHO smart car fuel flow control as system warms up/ramps up/ramps down 4. Bolt on Turbo only offered in bundle in this case for practical reasons, for energy credit reasons, as EM needs it to work this way 5. Offer HHO to boost 84 mpg to over 100 mpg (I think, I hope, might be more, but 84 mpg might be high, not sure) as a stand alone option with chip set designed for HHO only option as these are different than requirements for HHO and Turbo together. 6. Second External Water fill location port so we don't have to open hood to fill water reservoir every time will fill up with gas. 7. Special Performance Logo for fenders and rear of vehicle to let everyone know we are Smoken' w/Water!​
Special Performance Package Logo might be better as just 'Smoke-n-Water' That sounds way cooler!

MikeGay

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can log in to my AR Virtual Store on May 2nd and order one, or you can send me $2 deposit now and I'll throw in my additional 50 cents worth of rant while you wait, provided I live that long.

MikeGay

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what they say? Elio Owner Club Members will buy anything! Don't share their contact information, but its as good as Acapulco Gold if your selling any, provided of course you are in a recreational state, but for us old guys we need three wheels and helmet.

Top Bottom