• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Only 1 In Nevada??

ElioLasVegas

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi,

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

I'm Ralphe, in Henderson. I'm crazy for this, but cautious.
I'm ALL IN for $100., but don't know yet if I want to go all
the way at this time.
Hey Ralphe...I'm in Summerlin and am all in at $500. My wife doesn't know yet that I may upgrade to $1000 :-)

ElioLasVegas

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Ron, Welcome to our merry band of Elio fanatics. Sounds like you are really going to get to test the highway mileage on the way home from the factory. Should be a fun trip. I hope you have a great time on this forum however if you have any issues please be sure to contact a staff member as we are here to help. :)
Are you all planning on have a huge convoy of Elio's leaving La later this year??

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey,
My brother-in-law lives in Summerlin. He is no fan of
Elio. Neither is anyone else
In my family..Oh well, I won't
have to lend it to anyone.
That's a good thing. I expect to pick up my car the first month of production. I will get in touch with you, so you can see. Good Luck, Ralphe

ElioLasVegas

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hey,
My brother-in-law lives in Summerlin. He is no fan of
Elio. Neither is anyone else
In my family..Oh well, I won't
have to lend it to anyone.
That's a good thing. I expect to pick up my car the first month of production. I will get in touch with you, so you can see. Good Luck, Ralphe

Thanks, Ralphe...and just wait til they all see your Elio Live...also the general public may have lots of questions...and hey, we can always send them this same route, no? :-)

ElioLasVegas

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Thanks, Ralphe...and just wait til they all see your Elio Live...also the general public may have lots of questions...and hey, we can always send them this same route, no? :)

We just got back from Orange County & San Diego...everyone I spoke with has never heard of the Elio until now...they all raised their eyebrows when mentioning the highway millage though!

Top Bottom