• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Opportunity To Ask Questions Directly To Elio

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
nope, not so good at the whole peace thingie

If you've ever been to a bioware game event, it's a similar thing. They pay thousands of dollars to fly 3 employees out to an event and pay for an open free bar, take questions for an hour, and don't answer a single one with new information.
EXACTLY! The only thing that changed was the format...they pretend to listen to the customer base and then select (or fabricate) questions they want to answer. And what is worse in this scenario is that they really don't provide answers to the easiest questions they were asked.
I can "enjoy the ride" but don't piss down my back and tell me it is raining.

Gavin

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I think any one of us can formulate next weeks Q&A. I can come up with questions nobody is asking all day long. I'm sure thousands of
People are deeply concerned about their color choice when they pay their deposit. We can all rest easy now.

PhilGoings

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not sure how they answer your questions but I ask about start of production, far as I can tell no reply as yet. No problem just don't know where to look for the information.:(

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not sure how they answer your questions but I ask about start of production, far as I can tell no reply as yet. No problem just don't know where to look for the information.:(
I think they are using the blog to answer questions but they only do it once per week. Some people have emailed questions directly and received answers fairly quickly though. The only one of mine they never answered was why do they not have a woman on the board of directors since women make up more than 51% of drivers and are more likely to buy a small efficient vehicle. My question was based on an article I had read on line I think in USA Today but I'm not sure. It has been some time since I asked it. I did get a response that the question was being directed to the appropriate people. I sure hope they didn't mean the round file. LOL :-) Z

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think they are using the blog to answer questions but they only do it once per week. Some people have emailed questions directly and received answers fairly quickly though. The only one of mine they never answered was why do they not have a woman on the board of directors since women make up more than 51% of drivers and are more likely to buy a small efficient vehicle. My question was based on an article I had read on line I think in USA Today but I'm not sure. It has been some time since I asked it. I did get a response that the question was being directed to the appropriate people. I sure hope they didn't mean the round file. LOL :) Z

Dont see why it matters if a woman is on the board or not. They picked people who they thought would help get the elio into production. It just so happens they are men. I am sure it wasn't a good ole boy decision. I am sure many women will work for elio in the future maybe even on the board.

Top Bottom