• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Options And Upgrades, Cruise Control, Etc...

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Spoiler and Radio antenna.... These would be some of the coolest body accessories, anyone know about these as options? I searched and came up with nothing. An Elio with a narrow rear spoiler to match the with of the car and a color matching antenna fin would look amazing in my opinion...

I don't think a spoiler with a radio antenna has been discussed specifically however it would not surprise me to see a spoiler available on the official options list and/or from the aftermarket. I do know the stock radio antenna is integrated into the body of this vehicle however I am sure many owners would need to add a satellite radio shark fin antenna as satellite radio has been discussed quite a lot.

I expect the Elio Motors aftermarket to be quite brisk with a lot of options being made available as it is not every day that a brand new inexpensive vehicle is sold at these numbers and there will all those new Elio Owners with plenty of extra cash to spend on all kinds of customizations.

pablotech1

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I forgot which member in here does the Elio photoshop edits with the vinyl wraps but can someone ask them to add a spoiler to a pic of the P4? I have an idea of what it would look like but I really wanna see it!

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I forgot which member in here does the Elio photoshop edits with the vinyl wraps but can someone ask them to add a spoiler to a pic of the P4? I have an idea of what it would look like but I really wanna see it!
image.jpg

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was somewhat doubtful of a spoiler but I like the looks of it. Great job!
All I can take credit for is a Google Search.........someone else did the Photo Graphic. The Spoiler does look pretty cool providing it wouldn't block the hatch door and access.

Larryrc1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
What I would like to see is a sun roof,my A4 has one and I am sooo use to it and so is my dog pilot. My only draw back about the rear windows is you can only get them as a option to pop out. I would like to see them electric and able to roll all the way down into the body.A 90 ilb dog can get awful hot in that back seat.

Larryrc1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I've never considered remote start, but since I'm going to install an alarm system (just to protect the honest folks from their impulsiveness), and most offer remote unlocking (which would be easy with a one-door car with power lock) along with remote start. Given the small interior dimensions of the Elio, you're right - remote start might well be worth consideration.
My neighbor owns a stereo shop that install everything that can to be installed into a car, he has worked on several of my cars ,alarms , stereo and remote start.As soon as I can get the specs for the interior we are already planning a stereo system and alarm with remote start. I have already bought the system with gps. WHO HOOOOOO!:rolleyes:

Top Bottom