• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Options And Upgrades, Cruise Control, Etc...

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Go ahead, RU, rub it in. What's the high there today?
gonna be 71-73 burrrrrr
Down here the smell of mothballs in the air as people break-out their "winter" clothing.
I too, once upon a time, lived upstate NY, and have fading memories of what cold is. Needed a block heater, for my diesel back then, now a remote to start the a.c. is where I'm at.
Now I gloat, but summers here are tropical, 75-80 night, 90-95 days + rain, for weeks at a time. Sorry got to go, I break out in a sweat just thinking of August!!

nthawk68

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Bras (on women and cars) is like covering artwork with a burlap sack "to protect it". What good is a beautiful thing you can't see?

My Elio will have it's front end free, for all the world to see.

Seriously, I never understood putting an ugly piece of tarp on the front of a 10, 20, 30,000 dollar or more car.
My Elio is going to have a perky front end.....

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Heated seats were nice in the Silverado this morning.

db80e52cd24a7915202085378d5f2117.jpg

Got heated grips on the snowmobile too. They're pretty much standard on sleds these days.

CaribbeanZombie

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Whether this is a $500 vehicle or a $50k vehicle...I'd treat them the same! Just because it's only $6800 doesn't mean that it's a throw away vehicle (although maybe to some)! I always swore that I'd NEVER buy a new vehicle & watch the depreciation as I drove it off the lot...the Elio has made the depreciation factor a null issue, so this will be my very first brand new "car" & as such holds sentimental value! Also, as a vehicle that I've invested myself in emotionally (I'm passionate about being "green"), it also holds sentiMENTAL value (mostly just mental as I wait for info releases from EM) ;)

My point being...for some of us that don't have much money & could never afford a new car, this is a game changer! Regardless of cost, keeping anything I buy looking shiny & new is important to me...I'm expecting to pull at least 500,000 miles from the engine!!! So whether it's an autobra, plasti-dip, vinyl wrap or some other method of protection...you can rest assured that I will find a way to protect my front end from "stuff" being thrown from other's tires! Has nothing to do with hiding or showing off, it's simply about keeping my Elio in showroom condition for as long as possible!!! :D

Top Bottom