• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Order Number?

GaPuddles

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm new to this and only did a all in $100 upgradable deposit which I plan to upgrade later. My question is - Do you have to pay the $1000 reservation to get a number? Also, where is the list of options and added costs for those options? I appreciate any feed back.

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm new to this and only did a all in $100 upgradable deposit which I plan to upgrade later. My question is - Do you have to pay the $1000 reservation to get a number? Also, where is the list of options and added costs for those options? I appreciate any feed back.
There are a few options listed on the Elio website, but only a few, and there is no pricing listed for those. There will certainly be more and more as time grows nearer, but as Ryan said, they are still working that out.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There are a few options listed on the Elio website, but only a few, and there is no pricing listed for those. There will certainly be more and more as time grows nearer, but as Ryan said, they are still working that out.
The one thing I really like about Elio options is they will be priced individually rather than in "packages" the way car dealers do it. You buy only what you want and every buyer pays the same price. We have been assured the list of options will be available closer to production. You might want to look at the Elio blog for last Friday which actually explains how the ordering will be handled when production begins. It is posted on this site or you can go to the EM blog directly. You can also go to the last page of the EM website and sign up for email updates. That will include the weekly Tech Talk. Someone always includes them on this site also every week. After all, many of us are Elio addicts and have to have as many Elio fixes as we can get every week. Enjoy your journey toward Elio ownership. It is proving to be fun and exhilarating. LOL :) Z

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Right now we are all speculating, and hoping to find out what the options are and what they will cost. One of the reasons to view the forum is to find out what Elio plans and how they intend to implement them. I guess you can say this is part of the process that keeps us returning to this site as our quest for information grows in proportion to our excitement about production beginning.

GaPuddles

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you. I did stumble across the suppliers page on Elio Motors Website this morning and found that the "updated" suppliers do list what options they will provide for the Elio. I will definitely keep checking back for my fix. Thanks guys!

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Here are the 2 manufacturers with options listed

Dakkota Lighting Options
  1. Lit 3D Elio Graphic sill plate
  2. Lit Elio badge for the hood
  3. Lighted Vanity Visor with Integrated Map Light and Puddle Light
  4. Back Cargo Light puck light
Eastern Catalytic Options
Eastern Catalytic will have several options for performance and stainless steel exhaust systems as well as an entry for the trailer hitch.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
More potential options were listed in one of the weekly Tech Talk emails.

http://us6.campaign-archive1.com/?u=24b371802c83d81776b06aa68&id=671ea870d4&e=[UNIQID]

The $6,800 base price of the Elio will feature a high-level of standard design features found in the interior of more expensive vehicles:
  • Air conditioning
  • Power windows and lock
  • AM/FM mp3 stereo with USB connection
  • Steering wheel mounted airbag, side curtain airbags
  • Console mounted shifter and park brake
  • Rear mounted LATCH system for securing in a child seat
  • 3-point safety belts for driver and passenger

Additional items that are in consideration for the base model, but still require more research on pricing and production variations are:
  • A unique instrument cluster inspired by a Lord Elgin watch that belonged to Paul Elio’s father, as opposed to standard gauges that utilize a needle that points to the speed or RPM's. This design reveals such information via a window with a decorative solid surround
  • Contrast stitching on the black cloth seats
  • Painted trim bezels on the instrument panel
  • Three cup holders including two console mounted (one for driver and one for passenger) and one instrument panel mounted
  • Articulating visor
  • Three charge ports
  • Storage bins in the door panel and right hand console
  • A mounting point for a table and/or phone cradle at the top of the instrument panel with a convenient charging port nearby
Dakkota_Cluster_2_cropped_TT.jpg

Even though the base Elio will include a tremendous amount of value, comfort and safety features, some individuals that desire a more customized interior will be able to order additional options at the Elio Retail Center. Some custom interior options that will be available include:
  • Power seats trimmed in black leather
  • Upgraded stereo system featuring Bluetooth with hands free dialing
  • Door/right hand panel inserts color matched to your exterior

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When I asked about not getting it yet in OKC..They said I probably deleted it accidently in spam mail..They gave me a number to call today..No answer.. No t shirt, They claim it was mailed over 2 weeks ago..Also no answer via email about my numbers..

Top Bottom