• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Order Number?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When I asked about not getting it yet in OKC..They said I probably deleted it accidently in spam mail..They gave me a number to call today..No answer.. No t shirt, They claim it was mailed over 2 weeks ago..Also no answer via email about my numbers..
The last number release was as of 3/16 so you missed that date. The next one should be in the next two weeks. This forum was like Christmas on 3/16 so if you don't get yours with the next release then you know to start looking in your spam box and then calling them. Good luck. :-) Z

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When I asked about not getting it yet in OKC..They said I probably deleted it accidently in spam mail..They gave me a number to call today..No answer.. No t shirt, They claim it was mailed over 2 weeks ago..Also no answer via email about my numbers..
Like they actually have a clue, or might even take the time to look. Good luck with this!

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did you get the feeling of a bunch of wind coming from the Elio reps in OKC ? .
Or maybe they read some of your posts.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTb6s8M5ngrw8m2YM6uj6yRE46ChyvRQRTv-Sstpilsx9vO3s34DIcuGA.jpg

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So that's where it was coming from.....
The real cute thing is The p4 in OKC was fiber glass, the production vehicle will have plastic body panels,, Remember the Fiero/.. Dem der cars were not very shinny.As to raising the roof..i got 3 different answers while there.. going to flatten out the roof above back seat.. Going to raise the body..going to build up trunk area so push the roof up at rear..

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The real cute thing is The p4 in OKC was fiber glass, the production vehicle will have plastic body panels,, Remember the Fiero/.. Dem der cars were not very shinny.As to raising the roof..i got 3 different answers while there.. going to flatten out the roof above back seat.. Going to raise the body..going to build up trunk area so push the roof up at rear..
I only heard that question asked once, so I am at a disadvantage here. It sounds as though they might be teling us what they think we want to hear. If two of the answers came from Jerome and his wife I might tend to question anything I heard, the other people there were x-burger flippers and wouldn't know from jack.

GaPuddles

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a email but it only had a order number that was alot longer than the ones posted on here. I haven't received a shirt either. I delete my spam soooo I could have deleted it.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got a email but it only had a order number that was alot longer than the ones posted on here. I haven't received a shirt either. I delete my spam soooo I could have deleted it.
You went in for $1,000? I did back on 25 April. According to 3 Card, we should hear something Monday or so. Actually, 3 Card said the rep on the phone said he was sending out T-shirts and had to work on the next batch of numbers this weekend. I don't want to put words in his mouth. I hope he's right though!

Top Bottom