• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Order Number?

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats. Does anyone know which date they issue numbers from? Went all in for $100 on the 11th, and upgraded to $1K on the 29th. I suspect it would be the 1K date, but when I went all in at $100 level what I read before clicking the all in button leads you to believe it locked in your place in line? Still haven't received a shirt of number. I didn't expect to see a number yet, but I thought I would have gotten the shirt by now.

Your production number is based on when you paid the full $1K.
There should be a batch of shirts out for delivery right now so hopefully yours, and mine, will be in that batch and they will be in our hands any day now.
You will likely get lucky and have a short wait for your production number as they are really overdue and expected any day now.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Your production number is based on when you paid the full $1K.
There should be a batch of shirts out for delivery right now so hopefully yours, and mine, will be in that batch and they will be in our hands any day now.
You will likely get lucky and have a short wait for your production number as they are really overdue and expected any day now.
Looks like we are getting the same car, except I'm going for the creamcicle w/ auto trans, without trailer hitch

Keith Stone

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You went in for $1,000? I did back on 25 April. According to 3 Card, we should hear something Monday or so. Actually, 3 Card said the rep on the phone said he was sending out T-shirts and had to work on the next batch of numbers this weekend. I don't want to put words in his mouth. I hope he's right though!
I guess it my turn for a number lol I went all in @ 4/25 1038pm!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yeah... about that... still waiting g for that to happen. I placed mine on 25 April at 12:08 AM EDT... so, we'll be close. And what the heck was I doing up that late?
Ty, you will probable get your number the same time as I do even though my $1K reservation was a month earlier (3/22)

Top Bottom