• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Order Number?

Debbie Bruce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Your reservation number and date happen to be very helpful. On the April 11 Elio Motors blog they wrote this:

As you made your reservation on that date you have a pretty good estimate for how long after production begins you will receive your vehicle. Plus it gives us a better insight into how long it will take to ramp up production.
It appears they plan on producing about 100 a day once they are up and running.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
It appears they plan on producing about 100 a day once they are up and running.
I have heard "somewhere" that yes start around 100 per day but will be able to produce 250 per day once they get rolling. And that's just for one shift! I am sooo ready...

100 a day is a good average across the period of time. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they produce 50 a day or even fewer at first but towards the end of the time period they will likely be producing over 100 each day as things ramp up. This is a brand new vehicle rolling off a brand new assembly line so I am sure they will take their time to make sure everything is going smoothly before they speed up the line. I have no doubt they will hit a few snags and find some bottlenecks along the way which will also cause delays but I am sure they have accounted for this is in their estimates.

It it my understanding that their goal is 250 per shift but of course it could take them some time to get the line running at this speed.

Last edited:

zarquon

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Your reservation number and date happen to be very helpful. On the April 11 Elio Motors blog they wrote this:

As you made your reservation on that date you have a pretty good estimate for how long after production begins you will receive your vehicle. Plus it gives us a better insight into how long it will take to ramp up production.
Thanks for putting that together for me. Now that is the sort of dot I was hoping for. Very cool!

Top Bottom