• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Order Number?

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats to those of you receiving your production numbers today!

If you have not completed our reservation survey please do as it is great to be able to see all of you on our google map. If you have already completed the survey and wish to update your information with your production number just post with your new number on the survey thread and I will update your entry.

http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

If you have not seen the google map we have created with the reservation survey information visit it here:

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/u/0/embed?mid=zZCKjl9KZQaU.kNW_qd3e11wQ

zarquon

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
For those of you trying to connect the dots, here is all my information:

I went all in 1000 with the following order #100010491 placed on 4/11/2014 at 10:37:40 AM EDT
My reservation number was received 5/12/2014 5:46 PM Eastern.

Did everyone get something a little bit like this???
... the main purpose of this note -- letting you know where you stand in line to receive your Elio! You, with the email address,..., are number 3686 in line! Nice! .

The Numerologist among us, please get to work and tell me some marvelous things about the future with my Elio! May the dreams soon become reality.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
For those of you trying to connect the dots, here is all my information:

I went all in 1000 with the following order #100010491 placed on 4/11/2014 at 10:37:40 AM EDT
My reservation number was received 5/12/2014 5:46 PM Eastern.

Did everyone get something a little bit like this???
... the main purpose of this note -- letting you know where you stand in line to receive your Elio! You, with the email address,..., are number 3686 in line! Nice! .

The Numerologist among us, please get to work and tell me some marvelous things about the future with my Elio! May the dreams soon become reality.

Your reservation number and date happen to be very helpful. On the April 11 Elio Motors blog they wrote this:
If you were to make a $1000 All In reservation today we are estimating that you would receive a vehicle 5-7 weeks after production starts next year.
As you made your reservation on that date you have a pretty good estimate for how long after production begins you will receive your vehicle. Plus it gives us a better insight into how long it will take to ramp up production.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
#4008 Payment made on 4/28
GEC, welcome to the forum and congratulations on getting your "number" . It's amazing how important having a number has become and how comforting it is. Glad you joined the forum so you can share you excitement about the Elio with others and help convince others to join the legion of future Elio owners

Top Bottom