• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Order Number?

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was hoping to see the elio before upgrading my $250 all in to a $1000 all in reservation but the nearest tour stop to Minneapolis was going to be OshKosh, WI but that tour date is now on hold :(

It is starting to look like I won't see an elio until it is delivered so I ended up doing the upgrade this morning to get in on the next number mailing.

Debbie Bruce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't quite get your point, but I think it's this.
You must pay 1K all in, no take backs to get a number and a place in line.:)
I hope that's it. I read $1000 gives you the right to purchase number ??? It did not state $1000 gives you $1500 in buying power only the right to purchase that particular number. Glance at it again , it could be taken that way.

Debbie Bruce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was hoping to see the elio before upgrading my $250 all in to a $1000 all in reservation but the nearest tour stop to Minneapolis was going to be OshKosh, WI but that tour date is now on hold :(

It is starting to look like I won't see an elio until it is delivered so I ended up doing the upgrade this morning to get in on the next number mailing.
I haven't seen it, my uncle went to OKC, gave it a semi thums up. I can't complain since he reserved his and mine and refused to take my money.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I did and understand that part, it is not written the same way your FB clip you directed me to. I'm not saying the $1000 just buys a person the right or option as it reads, only that it could be ascertained that way.
True. It does read like that. They should have said something along the lines of "If you have #4,444 after going all in at the $1,000 level, you have the right to buy car #4,444 off the line at a total discount of $1,500." That would ha e erased ambiguity.

Edit: They should add "and that car will be produced within the first production year."

Debbie Bruce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
True. It does read like that. They should have said something along the lines of "If you have #4,444 after going all in at the $1,000 level, you have the right to buy car #4,444 off the line at a total discount of $1,500." That would ha e erased ambiguity.

Edit: They should add "and that car will be produced within the first production year."
Want me to let " the favorite emailer " out of his cage long enough to spank Elio about this issue ?

Top Bottom