• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Our Beloved Zelio

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm using GIMP, because that is what I found out Silas Sunday was using awhile back.

Which top photo would you like tried out first?
A:
elio 5.jpg

or B (top of hood only):

elio 4.jpg

or if you know of another top view picture just post it and I'll give it a try.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm using GIMP, because that is what I found out Silas Sunday was using awhile back.

Which top photo would you like tried out first?
A:
View attachment 4026

or B (top of hood only):

View attachment 4027

or if you know of another top view picture just post it and I'll give it a try.

Man! I love that particular topview, it looks so sleek! But give the front hood shot a try. Thanks for your efforts!:)

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I guess it can be told now. There was some action going on (behind the scenes and off the forum) for some of us to contribute to a "Z" fund to help her obtain her much anticipated E-car and realize her dream. I for one would be more than happy to contribute to whatever her family and this forum family deems appropriate to honor the heart and soul of Elio owners. I only wish she could have become an Elio owner. Like many others have expressed, I feel that whenever I take my E-car out on the road, I will have a "Z angel" riding shotgun. God bless "Z"!

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know that the personal lives of our members are none of the rest of our business, but it kind of would have been nice to get some kind of heads up on the upcoming procedure, even if it was very general and non-specific. It's a little tough to offer prayers to The Great Physician after-the-fact.
I'm still broken up about about this one...

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
18:30 CST
I just spoke with Z's son Arron, in Ohio.
He has been reading all of the posts about his Mother and is at a loss for words to express his thanks to you all.
We were discussing a tribute or memorial for Z and he asked if the members of this forum would propose some ideas.

Dustoff, here is an idea I have been working on since we heard the news of her passing.
As you are in contact with her family, see if it were possible to have her 'T' shirt dress, cap and 'A to Z' book professionally preserved.
What better place for a memoral than the very place where our Elios are born, the Shreveport plant.
We might get Goofy to explore the possibility of getting Paul/company to set up a space at the plant for this.I'm sure the company will have a collection of cars as they change, like Harley/others.
If that were doable, Z's Elio items could be placed on display from day one,when the plant opens.
Carrying this a little further, when Z's #6011 rolls off the line, have it placed in the display also, with back ground info about Zs extreme support for the Elio. Pictures of Z and the tour vechile could be added.
I know all this would take some Doing but it's possible with donations and determination.
I beleive it would make a Great human interest story about the Elio.

Top Bottom