• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Owner Mocked

karl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We all view life through the lens of our own experience. Some of us are Lemons and others Sugar Plums. I am looking forward to "Driving mine", I ride my motorcycles but you drive a side car rig or an Elio. Every so often something different comes along. You could get all upset about it or worry about what you can change and let the rest go.

I will own one whatever you want to call it when they start to build them.

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just a heads up concerning the time it is taking for production to start. I was at our local cigar shop and someone asked me when I was going to receive my Elio and before I could answer someone said "never" and then laughed me to scorn; another person said it probably seems like never and laughed also will another person said " it is just a 3 wheeled motorcycle". Initially, I talked up Elio to the cigar shop patrons and even had one person sign up to receive an Elio also but now I am mute for obvious reasons. Explaining logistics does not help but an Elio delivered would sure make some people eat their words. I am finding that this seems to be the general consensus everywhere considering the slowing owner numbers posted. It was really a kick in the pants when Elio decided to produce 100 vehicles for some business instead of those who are all in owners.

Feel like you are being mocked? Over the Elio? And you are butt hurt?

Sorry, I just don't get it. At all.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Feel like you are being mocked? Over the Elio? And you are butt hurt?

Sorry, I just don't get it. At all.
He's taking the Elio seriously, that's why it hurts when someone insults your dreams.

To me, that just shows the emotional depth and respect the person (or persons) laughing have towards other people. None.

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The SRK three wheel motorcycle.:)
That's an electric scooter with handle bars, no doors, and a starting price of $11,900. No thanks I'll take my Elio with electric door locks, electric windows, a heater, air conditioning, radio and CRUISE CONTROL standard, all for just over half that price. I guess that's why I ordered two Elios instead of one SRK.

Top Bottom