• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Owner Mocked

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The individuals who get there Elio's early will have so much fun answering questions. Just imagine if some one had a cause and could use their Elio for there advertisement. Say a pink Elio to fight Breast Cancer. People wont be able to help themselves to ask about the Elio.

Let,s all share a dream for our Elio's.
Everybody has jumped on the Breast Cancer bandwagon. How about a light blue Elio touring Prostate Cancer awareness events?

skygazer6033

Elio Addict
Reaction score
To anyone whining about the first 100 units being slated for fleet customers it seems to me we're closer to production now than we were before. The original plan was the first 125 units would not be sold but held by the company for administrative use. Seems to me we're now 25 units closer to production. So what's the beef.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sharing my dream is what I'm looking for. Can't wait to discuss the Elio with the common man on the street or shopping center parking lot.

Have a handicap parking pass so I'm going to park it out front of every place I visit. Should be pretty much fully retired by the time I receive my Elio in about a year so that will be my hobby. Rolling ambassador. Hope to attend as many car shows as possible around my area and be in some local parades.

Got to have a plan.
DITTO :D

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It was never mentioned when I signed up... NOT 100 - 100 IS A PRODUCTION RUN!! .

The story at the time I signed up was that the pre-production units were out and about drumming up interest and reservations because no one could buy one.. Well, it pretty aparent they sold 100...else they would be going to the first 100 reservations..

Does GM-Chrylser-Ford et al, produce 100 Pre production or test vehicles at a time? So tell me where this is industry SOP- Standard Operating Proceedure and not a fleet sale to some conglamorate; that to sweeten the deal and make the sale, they put them to the front of the line. Explain to me why anyone should not feel they are now 100 units further back in line? Want to bet the Fleet sale is to someone like the Post Office. That's where the first SAGWAY's went. circumventing all other customers. Now no one wants one.. Especially since Paul Blart made them famous in the movie.

Call it what you want-
Clearly the pending 100 unit production run IS a Fleet Sale and IS circumventing reservations for the first 100 people who reserved one prior to that fleet sale agreement. Only thing we don't have is a court of law saying that is FACT..

I am not one of the 100 people effected; I am one of the 24,230 who are now 100 units delayed...

post edited to remove confrontational comments
It's clearly posted on the site as to where they went...........just read...........

https://www.eliomotors.com/fleet/

McBrew

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You have probably heard the saying, "There are three types of people:
1) Those who make things happen,
2) Those who watch things happen,
& 3) Those who wonder what happened!

Won't they be surprised? :confused2: :Cry: :faint:
No, no...

There are TEN types of people:

Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
....Explain to me why anyone should not feel they are now 100 units further back in line?...
I am not one of the 100 people effected; I am one of the 24,230 who are now 100 units delayed...
post edited to remove confrontational comments

Hey, am_fm_radio! WELCOME...to the best, most informed Elio forum on the net!
Because we are the "best informed", the comments that you made "might" be viewed as the uneducated "rants" of a "misinformed" or "uninformed" troll. :D
Now, I am not implying that you are a troll, but please take a few minutes to read the replies to your posts.
As has already been mentioned, EM has stated for (quite some time), the first 125 units were to be for "internal use." What that "means" is (basically)...EM reserves the right to use the first 125 units however they see fit.
So, If they decide to "give them" to starving children in Guatemala, they have that right...AND NO reservation holder is being delayed.
Everyone,
who has put "money down" on this "risky venture" has had the opportunity read the "terms and conditions" There is NO "countdown timer" on the site, that "compels us" to sign before we are ready. IT was your decision.
Now, when EM is producing them at 500/day, "how long" will it take to produce 100 units?...a few hours. So...what exactly is the problem?...Does someone need a hug? :hug: :becky:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, am_fm_radio! WELCOME...to the best, most informed Elio forum on the net!
Because we are the "best informed", the comments that you made "might" be viewed as the uneducated "rants" of a "misinformed" or "uninformed" troll. :D
Now, I am not implying that you are a troll, but please take a few minutes to read the replies to your posts.
As has already been mentioned, EM has stated for (quite some time), the first 125 units were to be for "internal use." What that "means" is (basically)...EM reserves the right to use the first 125 units however they see fit.
So, If they decide to "give them" to starving children in Guatemala, they have that right...AND NO reservation holder is being delayed.
Everyone,
who has put "money down" on this "risky venture" has had the opportunity read the "terms and conditions" There is NO "countdown timer" on the site, that "compels us" to sign before we are ready. IT was your decision.
Now, when EM is producing them at 500/day, "how long" will it take to produce 100 units?...a few hours. So...what exactly is the problem?...Does someone need a hug? :hug: :becky:
He might; he's no longer a member. ;)

Top Bottom