• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P4 Pictures

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
I do like the new lights...Mounting on the fenders and you'd have them bouncing all over the place with the wheels!
Perhaps main headlights on the body and smaller lights on the fenders for steering into curves so that when you turn a corner you can see where you're driving better than on most cars.

Zipper

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps main headlights on the body and smaller lights on the fenders for steering into curves so that when you turn a corner you can see where you're driving better than on most cars.
I've owned a few cars that had 'cornering lights' that came on with the turn signal on the same side. I'm a big fan. Hopefully, there will be someone who will produce marker and cornering lights (LED's) for the Elio.

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'll refer to it as "The Mama Principle."

I do not care what the EE looks likes compared to how it performs. Just like your Momma, we love em cuz of how they performed and not how they looked. So Paul, put anything you want on it and as long as they are dependable and economical and ride ok I am gonna be happy.

Of course I do have an opinion on everything. And if we get down to it, I liked the old p3 look more, but if this makes it function better then do it.

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Danger! Danger! :eek: :p
I think you got it, but if others didn't, that bit was not an insult to women, but the opposite, a 1990's BBC comedy sketch making fun (taking the piss) of both the ridiculous type of PSA's that were done during that era and male chauvinism of mid 1900's England (which can easily be translated to the USA). My favorite part was the diagram of how a man's brain processes information compared to how a woman's brain processes.... over the top LOL funny.

gio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Still haven't decided if i like the new changes. Most likely need to see it in person. That's what sold me the first time.
Me too.I don't like the new look of the front light & the boxy back.A true car guy would go for the roadster style and that's what sold me too.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There may be room for a little compromise there. I like having flush mount headlights but might like some that aren't quite so samurai warrior looking.

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Performance counts...but I am not so worried about MPG as much as seeing. I read somewhere that it is important to be able to see. And I once read that Headlights are supposed to make it so you can see.
So in my advanced brain that does real well with word problems and sich, I figgered out that I want the best headlamps for seein. PERIOD.

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
  1. Performance counts...but I am not so worried about MPG as much as seeing. I read somewhere that it is important to be able to see. And I once read that Headlights are supposed to make it so you can see.
    So in my advanced brain that does real well with word problems and sich, I figgered out that I want the best headlamps for seein. PERIOD.
    My complaint was about the lights also..if you read my post I mentioned the new one looks gay

Top Bottom