• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P4

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From the EM site; Store, Personalization:
"On the outside, you can personalize your Elio with a Wrap, custom wheels and fenders, sunroofs and glass roofs. Our suppliers and partners are putting together lists of items to choose from, so stay tuned for future announcements about available options."

Rando

Elio Fan
Reaction score
From http://eliomotors.wordpress.com

"The enhancements to wheel fairings is a hot topic of conversation out there in the “cyberworld” since the reveal. Most people love them and how they blend seamlessly into the overall flow of the vehicle. For those of you that haven’t fallen in love, yet, remember that there will be options available for different fairings/covers that you can use to replace the current style. So there is an Elio for everyone!"

Last edited:

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Folks are concerned about fenders and colors , etc., what I want to know is where is this IAV engine that so much discussion occurred on last year----and why was it not put in the P-4 version ? Anyone know?? RB ( and I still do not want drugged up hop heads to contend with in Florida----keep "em out west in Colorado where the populace seems to like that sort of fried mind set!!!)

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd also like to see some definitive specifications on the IAV powerplant. There is nothing on their website or the Elio website. The only thing I've seen is their short animation of a generic 3cyl.

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Concentrate on the important factors , such as the power plant and drive train. What we have now is like having a new ford with a Nissan engine in it. Lets get a working ELIO that will be the same or nearly so as the production model----then worry about electronics packages that will likely be available from some source if not the factory! RB

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'll get right on that. I'll call Paul and find out just what the hell he's thinking - NRB wants engine info!
Well, apparently engineering the vehicle's entire electrical system takes priority over the engine; or at least announcing which firm will be engineering it.
I'd be happy to take an Elio with the new Nissan all aluminum 88lb, 1.5L, 3cyl with 400hp.

Rolf

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll get right on that. I'll call Paul and find out just what the hell he's thinking - NRB wants engine info!
Well, apparently engineering the vehicle's entire electrical system takes priority over the engine; or at least announcing which firm will be engineering it.
I'd be happy to take an Elio with the new Nissan all aluminum 88lb, 1.5L, 3cyl with 400hp.

Than all you need are foldable wings and off you fly.LOL

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is definitely extreme engine made for "racing" only. To squeeze as much horses at this displacement will make this engine glow in the dark from the heat, they will have to use a new kind of liner otherwise it'll have engine blowout! This is good news though if they can tame it for use on regular cars like Elio, 200 horses will do just fine!

Top Bottom