• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Pal-v Flying Three Wheel Car - Awesome!

KenK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Then you will need to close the entire thread. The Pal-V is not certified in the U.S.

That's easy.. you just slap an EXPERIMENTAL sticker on it and you're done! :D

At least for the flight part.. not sure what you have to do to get it considered road-worthy, emissions-friendly, etc...

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's built on the chassis of the Carver One, my absolute favorite 3-wheel vehicle. If only they were still in production and sold in the US. :(
VandenBrink Technologies still holds the patent rights and offers the new and improved DVC engineering to some visionaries future enclosed cabin, tilting three wheeler concept vehicle.

It's my all time favorite fly the road vehicle too! Perhaps we should petition Pal-V's CEO to offer a road only version.

Mel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's easy.. you just slap an EXPERIMENTAL sticker on it and you're done! :D

At least for the flight part.. not sure what you have to do to get it considered road-worthy, emissions-friendly, etc...
But my comment was in answer to the post that said, "To compare apples to apples, let's keep it to certified, in production aircraft."
Experimentals are neither certified, nor in production. I have a little knowledge in this area as Ive certificated over 900 experimental and light-sport aircraft.

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, since the Pal-V is neither certified nor production, I suppose comparing apples-to-apples would require that we only consider experimental and theoretical aircraft :p

Top Bottom