• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Paul Elio At St Francis University

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just from Paul Elio's own words; "The people who have made reservations, or even just the ones who come to events with enthusiasm have altered my world view. Nothing is more important than supporters like you. With that in mind, since our inception we have adopted transparency as one of our core values. Keeping our customers up to date in a timely manner on our progress is incredibly important to our mission." Does that mean, no announcements or no answers.... equals 'no progress'?

If that is a commitment or obligation you must be incredibly disappointed with our country's current US administration.
I guess when you were working on your MBA you never heard the concept of the Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
Sometimes acknowledging that there is an NDA violates the terms of an NDA.
Sometimes people just get sick of someones incessant whining and tune them out.
Sometimes things are just none of your business.

Last edited:

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know there is a lot of back and forth, but I ask this in all sincerity. While I disagree with you on about everything (lies, deceit, scam, etc), we do have a common issue. We both have money invested in getting an Elio. How do you think badmouthing and warning future buyers (with personal opinions and not facts) is helping the cause? I mean, I try hard to help out as much as possible to help get this off the ground in hopes that it will become a reality rather than trying to destroy any hope. While I understand how you feel, I don't understand your plight to destroy something you are "invested" in.

LillyMay, if you consider my statements of Elio Motors' past 'accomplishments' and statements as "harassing" (because you already know it, or choose to ignore it), you can easily 'block' my posts. I am trying to 'educate' the NEW people, enamored by the 'Dream'; so that can make an informed decision to invest their money NOW, or wait until production. They should know that back in Sep 2013, Elio Motors said; "25 prototypes are under construction in Detroit as the company enters into the product testing phase." And they were NOT, and still aren't! There have been numerous delays to the 'self-imposed' dates for Production to begin (Jun/Jul 2014; 1st Qtr 2015; 3rd Qtr 2015, 1/2 2016). And Elio Motor's "Transparency", where they recently stated that the Engine Media Event was delayed by a 'major stakeholder's inability to attend'....... then Paul Elio states it was really because the Dyno was busy on 'another project'. Last fall when they stated; "we are no longer seeking investors", they in fact had an open SEC Form D filing for $30 million..... SEEKING INVESTORS. They should realize that Elio Motor's "Gets 84mpg" has never been PROVEN, that Elio Motors' "$6,800" is not currently achievable (according to Paul Elio), and that Elio Motors has not 'committed' to actually BUILDING any vehicle; "we are under no obligation to supply you with a vehicle".....PRIOR to making their decision.
p.s. LillyMay; FYI it is "you are" or "you're" harassing, just a little "trying to educate".

Past Fanatic,
You responded to several others, but not mine. I am sincerely interested in your response as to why you would try to further sabotage a project you are invested in.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Past Fanatic,
You responded to several others, but not mine. I am sincerely interested in your response as to why you would try to further sabotage a project you are invested in.

I've asked and re-asked again, good luck with getting an answer .... bottom line from his own acknowledgements, he's angry that EM doesn't cater to his every whim .... his anger grows as he realizes he can't bully his way into getting them to do so .... he seems to firmly believe that his impressions equate to reality .... he's certain that any deviation from what he sees as being the way to go is a wrong which must be avenged .... to me its sad that one would waste so much time and energy being angry

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I see so many of you are anguishing over PF. This may just be what he wants: being the center of attention. Perhaps he has issues.

Regardless, you can do what I finally did: place him on the ignor list. I believe I am enjoying this website more since I have.

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Let me make a clarification.

Yes, women like a man with money, but men like women with other attributes which are no more admirable.

They are still human, still equal, and both still have challenges to overcome.

Its different. Beauty is something you are born with. and money well most of us are not born into it. One takes work to get.

Men and women are not equal they were never meant to be and never will.

eliothegreat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Past Fanatic,
I am speaking without his authorization or knowledge, but I believe I can answer that question. PF is an anachronism, a throwback to an era where the truth was more important that popularity or personal profit. Whether he is more like our Founding Fathers or Don Quixote, is something that can be answered in the heart of each observer.

Even though he can be a bit of a pain at times, I salute PF as a man who holds faithful to his view of the truth, and is willing to sacrifice his reputation and lose money rather that deny what he believes. The world needs more men like him, who hold honor and service to his fellowman as his most precious treasures.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I am speaking without his authorization or knowledge, but I believe I can answer that question. PF is an anachronism, a throwback to an era where the truth was more important that popularity or personal profit. Whether he is more like our Founding Fathers or Don Quixote, is something that can be answered in the heart of each observer.

Even though he can be a bit of a pain at times, I salute PF as a man who holds faithful to his view of the truth, and is willing to sacrifice his reputation and lose money rather that deny what he believes. The world needs more men like him, who hold honor and service to his fellowman as his most precious treasures.

first of all, I respect your opinion and acknowledge I've never met him but I couldn't disagree more .... I know not of his past but my assessment based on his own words on the open forum and in private messages is stated in post 183 .... he's become one who deliberately tries to sow discontent .... I've lost all respect for his opinions and fear that he may rob someone of their dream of owning an Elio

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Sorry about that, but when you start that way you sound like a two bit shyster.
PF appears to be a jerk.
When they start talking about an assignment they did in class as experience I have to feel that they are deluded.
He is trying to make everyone think his anger is some noble act.
He hasn't lost any money yet, and the only way he will is if he turns down delivery.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score

WOW! :eek: That was eloquent, and well thought out...probably the most well written, and grammatically correct thread ever written in the history of the Elio Owner's Forum.

But no...PF's a spoiled child that wants attention....but older.

(Seriously! You should write for a living!...if you don't.;))

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
But no...PF's a spoiled child that wants attention....but older.

to your point above :

Sure, IF they make it to Production..... I'll probably get an Elio BEFORE you, and not 'lose' $1,000.

his response shows the maturity level of a kid hollering "na-na-nu-na-na"

Top Bottom