• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Petition To White House For Elio Funding

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A possible revisement, just a copy paste Paul's mission statement.

https://www.eliomotors.com/about-elio/#vision

" To provide a fun-to-drive, super-economical personal transportation alternative, that’s affordable, safe, and environmentally friendly. We are committed to the American dream, creating American jobs, and bringing American automotive ingenuity to every vehicle we build. This is, and will remain our mission at Elio.

For students the vehicle would offer a safe and reliable means to move around campus. It would allow families with minivans and SUV’s to add an economical commuter vehicle to the driveway. For pure enthusiasts, it would deliver on flat out fun – with a potential for customizing as unlimited as imagination itself. Paul Elio envisioned a vehicle that’s truly for everybody, and its inflation-defying targeted $7,450* base price, sticker price ensures that nobody will be left out. "

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just sent an Email to Elio about the White House petition...

' Yesterday an enthusiast started an Elio petition.
Help fund Elio Motors to build fuel efficient auto-cycles. | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

I do not see this getting 99,999 signatures in a month. I am wondering if you might want to start one, as you have a substantial mailing list.
It is limited to 800 characters from what I am told, and cannot be edited after submission.

I would not take it upon myself to to start a petition on your behalf without your knowledge.
If you do decide to start a petition, I wrote a little ditty off the top of my head.

Elio Motors has been working to make a 84 MPG, $7,450, enclosed, safe, autocycle since 2009. Elio is on the cusp of Shreveport, La production. An ATVM loan will create 1,000's of Buy American, Hire American Jobs. The Elio is an and vehicle for everyone. This is an unfilled transportation niche that needs to be filled. Elio will be great for America.
Thank You. '

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just sent an Email to Elio about the White House petition...

' Yesterday an enthusiast started an Elio petition.
Help fund Elio Motors to build fuel efficient auto-cycles. | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

I do not see this getting 99,999 signatures in a month. I am wondering if you might want to start one, as you have a substantial mailing list.
It is limited to 800 characters from what I am told, and cannot be edited after submission.

I would not take it upon myself to to start a petition on your behalf without your knowledge.
If you do decide to start a petition, I wrote a little ditty off the top of my head.

Elio Motors has been working to make a 84 MPG, $7,450, enclosed, safe, autocycle since 2009. Elio is on the cusp of Shreveport, La production. An ATVM loan will create 1,000's of Buy American, Hire American Jobs. The Elio is an and vehicle for everyone. This is an unfilled transportation niche that needs to be filled. Elio will be great for America.
Thank You. '
I thought about this ridiculous 99,999 signs / 30 days = 3333.3 signs/day Whitehouse petition.
I think Elio Motors could actually pull it off. If they asked everyone on their mailing list to ask everyone they knew, it could be done !
Although there may be a downside, there may be an upside, not being on the inside, not able to decide.

Top Bottom