• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Place In Line Question

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for both the replies.

A SIL (all in) is a 50% match as a current incentive. (I have not yet made a reservation)

I would like to leverage that, but have more flexibility as to when I get the Elio. Unfortunately my HOA has a strict rule against having 3 cars.. and I need to keep 2 cars for work reasons (one on a lease). So I really cant just get a 3rd car willy nilly between 0 and 6 months, if that makes sense.

But when my lease is up on my Leaf I would love to have an Elio in line to replace it.
A SIL is for the $1K All In only; all of the other All In's get the 50% but not a SIL so you may even want to go with a $500 All In just to get a for sure place in the initial builds. The $250 and the $100 will do the same, but just further out.

ArcherBullseye

Elio Fan
Reaction score
A SIL is for the $1K All In only; all of the other All In's get the 50% but not a SIL so you may even want to go with a $500 All In just to get a for sure place in the initial builds. The $250 and the $100 will do the same, but just further out.

But then I would miss out on the 50% bonus. At that point I would likely be better off just buying one at the local store store if/when they are in production.

Aka the risk is no longer compensated by the bonus.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
But then I would miss out on the 50% bonus. At that point I would likely be better off just buying one at the local store store if/when they are in production.

Aka the risk is no longer compensated by the bonus.
How do you figure? At a $500 All In, you would get a $250 bonus putting your deposit worth $750.
If you're talking about the full $500 bonus, this is where talking to EM is your best bet.
They can be contacted at:

Elio CS: Toll Free: (844) 289-3546
Direct: (480) 500-6800 Ext. 1
Phone Hours: M-F 9am – 3pm Central Time

Emails:
tellmemore@eliomotors.com
orders@eliomotors.com
support@eliomotors.zendesk.com
https://reservations.eliomotors.com/customer/account/

Mailing address:
Elio Motors, Inc.
2942 North 24th Street,
Suite 114-700
Phoenix, AZ 85016

Calling them is probably best for your situation.

ArcherBullseye

Elio Fan
Reaction score
How do you figure? At a $500 All In, you would get a $250 bonus putting your deposit worth $750.
If you're talking about the full $500 bonus, this is where talking to EM is your best bet.
They can be contacted at:

Elio CS: Toll Free: (844) 289-3546
Direct: (480) 500-6800 Ext. 1
Phone Hours: M-F 9am – 3pm Central Time

Emails:
tellmemore@eliomotors.com
orders@eliomotors.com
support@eliomotors.zendesk.com
https://reservations.eliomotors.com/customer/account/

Mailing address:
Elio Motors, Inc.
2942 North 24th Street,
Suite 114-700
Phoenix, AZ 85016

Calling them is probably best for your situation.

The refundable option does not get the bonus, correct?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
keep in mind, Bonus by E.M is defined as an incentive, which by any calculations will not be need at some point. i.e. when they're rolling off the line there will be no need. It sounds like you're looking for the best combination of timing and incentive, and no one knows when that will be.
Just a review, at this time if you "Go ALL IN" you will receive the 50% incentive -$1,000 all in= $500 incentive,
and @ $100.00 all-in you will receive the $50.00 incentive.
If you are not in a position financially to commit to the possibility of loosing your deposit, then "Want ins" will be an option that E.M. will offer you the opportunity, before opening to the public.
Best of luck to you and us all.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The other option is to park your Elio in the motorcycle spaces. :p
There's no point in stressing people out. And you don't have to. Depending on when your vehicle lease is up, you can either store the Elio for a few months in a local garage, or you can rent a heap if there's a gap between the time your lease ends and the time your Elio is delivered. That's a pretty cheap way to go and absolutely solves the problem. Of course your neighbors might not like having some POS in the driveway but that's their problem.

Hotscoots

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for both the replies.

A SIL (all in) is a 50% match as a current incentive. (I have not yet made a reservation)

I would like to leverage that, but have more flexibility as to when I get the Elio. Unfortunately my HOA has a strict rule against having 3 cars.. and I need to keep 2 cars for work reasons (one on a lease). So I really cant just get a 3rd car willy nilly between 0 and 6 months, if that makes sense.

But when my lease is up on my Leaf I would love to have an Elio in line to replace it.

As pessimistic as this sounds , I don't think there is any risk of you going all-in today and having a delivery problem 6 months from now . There are many people who would do a back-flip off their roof if they could get an Elio by August of 2016.

Top Bottom