• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Place In Line Question

ArcherBullseye

Elio Fan
Reaction score
keep in mind, Bonus by E.M is defined as an incentive, which by any calculations will not be need at some point. i.e. when they're rolling off the line there will be no need. It sounds like you're looking for the best combination of timing and incentive, and no one knows when that will be.
Just a review, at this time if you "Go ALL IN" you will receive the 50% incentive -$1,000 all in= $500 incentive,
and @ $100.00 all-in you will receive the $50.00 incentive.
If you are not in a position financially to commit to the possibility of loosing your deposit, then "Want ins" will be an option that E.M. will offer you the opportunity, before opening to the public.
Best of luck to you and us all.

Right, they want my money now.. and I would like to give it to them and get the "bonus" in return if I could defer the date, if they do infact start production in 2016.

We will see what their reply is. Unlike probably everyone here. I'm scared of getting it too early. ;)

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Right, they want my money now.. and I would like to give it to them and get the "bonus" in return if I could defer the date, if they do infact start production in 2016.

We will see what their reply is. Unlike probably everyone here. I'm scared of getting it too early. ;)

You definitely ARE the first person I've heard say that! ;):D

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Like 833 days, 4 hours, and 9 minutes and counting too early...

(no kidding I did the math)

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Not sure what's your gig, and how it is you ain't getting this they don't want anything you have.
don't be scared, find a new interest that you'll feel comfortable with and pursue it. I'm sure you have a lot to offer somewhere

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I honestly think that EM won't have a problem with someone not taking delivery or placing final order when the time comes; they already have your deposit so if you situation where you couldn't take delivery they'd understand and go to the next SIL.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I honestly think that EM won't have a problem with someone not taking delivery or placing final order when the time comes; they already have your deposit so if you situation where you couldn't take delivery they'd understand and go to the next SIL.
Wasn't there also mentioned the possibility of transferring your reservation with permission from E.M.?
I recall G1 offering to buy someone's 1k all.?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Wasn't there also mentioned the possibility of transferring your reservation with permission from E.M.?
I recall G1 offering to buy someone's 1k all.?
You can but the one that gets it, doesn't get that SIL; they get the SIL of the time the transfer happens.
And they would only get the 50% bonus, not that perk that some of us got from going in early.

Top Bottom