• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Polaris Slingshot

TurboE

Elio Fan
Reaction score
You did this? Where did you get the 4th wheel kit from?
And how is it licensed? It had to go through a full inspection to have it change class of vehicle didn't it?

Yes. The 4th wheel kit I built. I do allot of parts for trikes. Depends on what state. Here in Wi we just run them as trikes still. some states its a kit car, home made vehicle etc...

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. The 4th wheel kit I built. I do allot of parts for trikes. Depends on what state. Here in Wi we just run them as trikes still. some states its a kit car, home made vehicle etc...
Do you have some kind of involvement with Alpha Powersports Inc. by some chance?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
And is there a reason you didn't include that earlier?
You had made it sound like you with doing this at home when you said "I built it" and "I do allot of parts for trikes" rather than something like "our business designs and builds it" or "We do a lot of parts for trikes" since there is more than one person there.

TurboE

Elio Fan
Reaction score
And is there a reason you didn't include that earlier?
You had made it sound like you with doing this at home when you said "I built it" and "I do allot of parts for trikes" rather than something like "our business designs and builds it" or "We do a lot of parts for trikes" since there is more than one person there.

I don't like to come on to new forums coming off as a vendor sometimes forum moderators don't like that.

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I swapped a ls3 v8 in a sling :)
and a 4th wheel

That is awesome, love the conversion. That is the same motor I want to shoehorn into my Miata, but that is a whole lot of spare change. I will more likely just go with a turbo kit for 1/10th the price. But man, that has to be a CRAZY fun ride!

Top Bottom